Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Bet he's a very emotional lover, especially now after the break were there are many feelings involved.

Oh he will be and when he fancies someone else he packs up all his stuff and sits outside their house until they let him in.

http://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/sa-blessure-son-positionnement-jma-et-deschamps-les-verites-de-ben-arfa_64846

HIS INJURY, POSITIONING, JMA AND DESCHAMPS: THE TRUTHS OF BEN ARFA

03.04.2011 - 20 h 52 - 0

Before returning to the path of the drive on Tuesday, Hatem Ben Arfa took the opportunity to come back under the spotlight at the Canal Football Club. The opportunity for him to take stock of various hot topics: from his injury and its relationship with Aulas Deschamps through its future positioning ... HBA said.

Suffered a double fracture tibia-fibula, Hatem Ben Arfa is held him sidelined for almost six months. But the international tri sees the end of the tunnel will finally be put back my crampons. Indeed, as late as Tuesday, the native of Clamart will find the training ground of Newcastle . Looking ahead, the Left shows itself resolutely optimistic. Invited Canal Football Club , HBA accepts that this injury could be a blessing in disguise: "It is true that there was a halt. I could get closer to my friends and really think. I was no longer in the exhibition, I was really with myself. I could get closer to my family, my friends. I also got to travel a bit. This is a cut that made ​​me much good and I hope it will be a blessing in disguise. Only time will tell " .

Still, Ben Arfa can not help but return to the case of her attacker, Nigel De Jong. Former Lyonnais even admits that the Dutch international has texted to apologize: "I do not really understand English. But in his text, he told me about it did not intend to hurt me and he was sorry. I told him it was okay, it was football. Anyway, the problem is that there was not even fault. I think he can get away with anything if there are no sanctions. I do not want to fall on the referees, but we still have a little more to protect players if he wants to tackle this again there think twice. The club gave me much respect, much love. I want to do them and do a lot to this club because they gave me great confidence. For a human being, that's huge. It touched me " .

I must say that the Magpies are doing everything to put the international tricolor in the best conditions. Protecting it as it should, the same English club intends to give the house keys to Ben Arfa. Thus, as revealed by Alan Pardew, the former Olympique Marseille player should move to the position of number 10. Positioning that delights the key stakeholder: "This post is my preferred position at the base. When the coaches put you on the side, you adapt. But it is true that a job that I love because I can bring much to the collective. It is a position that requires a lot of responsibilities. It is a position I like a lot but compared to the France team, we'll see. This is something else " .

Finally, Hatem Ben Arfa back on his two former clubs, OL and OM, engaging about his relationship with Jean-Michel Aulas and Didier Deschamps : "When you go to a club, we do not watch the matches the same way. It's a shame because I think Lyon had the opportunity to be champion this year. But there they are a big handicap for the end of the season. Last time I went to Dubai and saw Jean-Michel Aulas at the airport. It was bit hello, the basic stuff. Me, I have nothing against him. What he did against Lyon is still enormous. Lyon is known in Europe, it is a great European club. But after the way he manages his business, I do not necessarily endorse. Mr. Deschamps trusted me some time. Where things went wrong with Mr. Deschamps is when the season starts, he clearly told me to go elsewhere. Afterwards, there was the story with Mamadou Niang so there was overturned. I have appreciated something was broken. That's why I left " . Now pleased to be a Magpie, HBA can think about the future. The opportunity may be to miss the two Olympics have not been able to keep it.

HIS INJURY, POSITIONING, JMA AND DESCHAMPS: THE TRUTHS OF BEN ARFA

03.04.2011 - 20 h 52 - 0

But the international tri sees the end of the tunnel will finally be put back my crampons.

Damn those crampons!

Guest mimifrench

Honestly, i think ben arfa is (one of) the cutest man in the world ... but i'm not objective lol

I think you missed the beginning of the tv show, so do you want me to do a summary or not ?

Honestly, i think ben arfa is (one of) the cutest man in the world ... but i'm not objective lol

I think you missed the beginning of the tv show, so do you want me to do a summary or not ?

Go for it

Guest mimifrench

So i will try do translate it well in order you to understand

In the beginning, they show a report in Newcastle (yesterday after the win against wolves). A lot of newcastle fans say that ben arfa was a great player for them but they don't see him play a lot . 2 fans say that they see in ben arfa the new ginola and even one said that it would be magnificent if he was the new cantona ! They are all expecting him and ben arfa said that tomorrow he will be in Newcastle and on tuesday he will be at the training ground. I think the video of the report should be availiable soon in youtube.

After the report, the journalist asked to ben arfa what he feels about his new club. So he answered that he loves your club because you had shown him much respect. As a "human being" (it is his own words) it is very impotant for him. So he wants to give you back what you have given to him !

After he spoke about lyon, deschamps, benzema but i think you don't care about it!

Ah he also said that de jong only send him a texto lol and ben arfa anwered to him saying that's football, i understand bla bla bla ....

Last thing, this man is certainly crazy according to the colour of his shirt ! lol