Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Valencia is pretty much the only Man Utd player who I actually like. He's good and doesn't come across as a cock. Good to see him back, hope HBA comes back as strongly.

Absolutely superb player.

Valencia is pretty much the only Man Utd player who I actually like. He's good and doesn't come across as a cock. Good to see him back, hope HBA comes back as strongly.

Absolutely superb player.

The first result when you search his name on Youtube  :snod:

He's great, I've rated him since the World Cup.

OMG don´t know what to say. so great to see him back! and man. the games against everton and blackpool, no one in our team can do that, feels so depressing the injury.

but lovely to see him again :thup:

Tiote is awesome like. Quality comments there, and I think Ben Arfa could really be settling here...

Considering he's been trekking between Tunisia and France over the last six months, I'd be fairly impressed if he'd made himself at home in 2 days.

Tiote is awesome like. Quality comments there, and I think Ben Arfa could really be settling here...

Considering he's been trekking between Tunisia and France over the last six months, I'd be fairly impressed if he'd made himself at home in 2 days.

Good point.

Good point.

You're welcome.

Mimi, all you can give us is one line? Many more words to be translated! Merci beaucoup

I used google translate :

Sheikh Tioté attended this week in Newcastle back in training Hatem Ben Arfa, seriously wounded in October. "Everyone knows his qualities," said the Ivorian midfielder Luis Magpies in Attack on Thursday. It's a phenomenal player. This is something that he has returned. For now, it is overheating with the group and later he has a personal agenda. Within a week or two, he can resume with the group. It goes well with Hatem. I was touched by his injury, I lost my only friend who spoke French. I prayed for him. Thank you God, he recovered. It has been well received. This is a group which is nice. There is no star. "

Mimi, all you can give us is one line? Many more words to be translated! Merci beaucoup

I used google translate :

Sheikh Tioté attended this week in Newcastle back in training Hatem Ben Arfa, seriously wounded in October. "Everyone knows his qualities," said the Ivorian midfielder Luis Magpies in Attack on Thursday. It's a phenomenal player. This is something that he has returned. For now, it is overheating with the group and later he has a personal agenda. Within a week or two, he can resume with the group. It goes well with Hatem. I was touched by his injury, I lost my only friend who spoke French. I prayed for him. Thank you God, he recovered. It has been well received. This is a group which is nice. There is no star. "

Great comments.