Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

His leg wasn't straight :lol:

Jesus man, howay, that's the worst rumour I've ever heard!

Exactly. It just stinks of complete bullshit.

I mean, who would honestly think we'd ask him to return to training, if his leg hadn't even straightened out properly.

Guest johnson293

Once again, having not played since his injury how would anyone know?

The rumour started on RTG and it looks to have been relayed by Wraith via Twitter. The rumour 'quotes' suggest that his leg hasn't fused properly and his leg is now bent, so going by the rumours, his problem would be nowt to do with playing, as he's just 'crippled' and couldn't play a match anyway. Doesn't seem quite right though, this type of problem would've been flagged ages ago imo and if his leg wasn't straight, surely he wouldn't have returned to train at all, as it's a pretty serious problem.

'Nuff said!

Surprised someone like wraith would taken in by a rumour on there like?! Wonder if he saw the banner, too??!!

:lol:

I'm no surgeon but I imagine the probable success of the bone healing stage would have known months and months ago, certainly before we actually signed him permanently.

i really f****** doubt we went ahead and paid the 5m fee in january without performing all the tests imaginable to make sure the bone had healed properly. it was also a nice clean breaking not affecting ligaments were the real problems can lie

and of course hes not going to be the same player hes broke his leg in two places.  he's gonna need a few months off kicking the football around in a competitive environment just to begin recuperation, and as far as ive read he had only just started intense running when he had the setback.......

Guest johnson293

Same problem here...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/carroll12_4d924382a7066312446826.jpg

This has got to be the biggest wind up ever right? i mean i could slightly understand if the comment meant that a player has seen him training and he looks a shadow of the one they trained with before the injury but then again how can you judge its still early days in his recovery and impossible to judge. I dont think Ramsey was pulling up any trees when he was on loan at Cardiff in his recovery from his leg break but then put a few impressive showings in towards the end of the season with arsenal.

And if he didn't mean the above and did in fact mean the "leg is bent/not fused" well get to F*ck. absolute balls that.

Guest palnese

Whey, that never stopped Garrincha.

was reading down through those comments, and was about to say myself, looks like we've got our own Garrincha!

He used to fuck goats and shit, right?

was reading down through those comments, and was about to say myself, looks like we've got our own Garrincha!

He used to f*** goats and s***, right?

:kinnear:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He used to fuck goats and shit, right?

That's the Brazilian secret!

He used to f*** goats and s***, right?

That's the Brazilian secret!

Stole xmas didn't he?

Was one of the Guests of Honour at Roland Garros today, but apparently looked bored and spent most of the time playing on his phone. :lol: