Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

Great vid that... Would like him to leave the ball a bit more in certain situation like...

It is exactly his main default ! He always want to dribble 2 or 3 players ; of course he can but it doesn't work every time. He has to correct it, it could do it if his team mates offer him solutions on the pitch.

Certainly this video shows a lot of his quality but i think it is only a "glimpse" of all of his talent. I mean i thought he was average/quite good during this match.

His tecnic, ability, close control, vision of the game, dribbles, acceleration of course are all part of his talent.

The only thing that worry me is his mental, because you need a strong mental to overcome such an injury... And it is not that he is mentally weak but he had to feel that people love him to shine (especially the fans, his coach or his team-mates). It is a bit strange to say such thing for a football player but it is like that it works with Ben arfa.

But i really think he can succeed in Newcastle next season, particularly because it seems that there will be numerous french speaking players in your squad. By the way if you sign Ba it could be a good partnership with HBA because they both come from the parisian suburb (Ba is from Chatillon, a town which is very close to my own and close to Clamart where Ben arfa was born). They'll understand well.

Great vid that... Would like him to leave the ball a bit more in certain situation like...

It is exactly his main default ! He always want to dribble 2 or 3 players ; of course he can but it doesn't work every time. He has to correct it, it could do it if his team mates offer him solutions on the pitch.

Certainly this video shows a lot of his quality but i think it is only a "glimpse" of all of his talent. I mean i thought he was average/quite good during this match.

His tecnic, ability, close control, vision of the game, dribbles, acceleration of course are all part of his talent.

The only thing that worry me is his mental, because you need a strong mental to overcome such an injury... And it is not that he is mentally weak but he had to feel that people love him to shine (especially the fans, his coach or his team-mates). It is a bit strange to say such thing for a football player but it is like that it works with Ben arfa.

But i really think he can succeed in Newcastle next season, particularly because it seems that there will be numerous french speaking players in your squad. By the way if you sign Ba it could be a good partnership with HBA because they both come from the parisian suburb (Ba is from Chatillon, a town which is very close to my own and close to Clamart where Ben arfa was born). They'll understand well.

:smitten:

What a post.

Guest CheickMansour

Good post  :thup:

sexy post.

sexy post.

Sexy poster

Guest mimifrench

Oh and the thing i forgot to mention is that he can be one (or the best player) of the best player in the premier league ONLY IF he takes conscience/is aware of the fact that talent isn't enough to succeed, he also needs to work hard, even more than the other players just because peple are waiting for him, in France particularly.

In term of potencial/natural talent he is the best of his generation : stronger than Nasri, Menez or even Benzema. All is in the head and mental ! And when you think that Nasri was the second best player in the premier league this season, i let you imagine what can happen with Ben arfa !

sexy post.

Sexy poster

sexy arse. (in your avatar.)

Oh and the thing i forgot to mention is that he can be one (or the best player) of the best player in the premier league ONLY IF he takes conscience/is aware of the fact that talent isn't enough to succeed, he also needs to work hard, even more than the other players just because peple are waiting for him, in France particularly.

In term of potencial/natural talent he is the best of his generation : stronger than Nasri, Menez or even Benzema. All is in the head and mental ! And when you think that Nasri was the second best player in the premier league this season, i let you imagine what can happen with Ben arfa !

Stop this, you are killing us!!

Just a little bump to make some of you feel better.

We are building the team around Ben Afra and Tiote. 

I suggest going to Dailymotion and watch the video: Hatem Ben Arfa vs. Everton

Wow. f***ing amazing agility and acceleration. Such skill and technique too.

I watched it a couple of days ago, unbelievable stuff

I'll be covering my eyes every time he gets clattered now

any one know the name of the song lol

You also have to remember that was only the second time he played for Newcastle. I have the whole game on file (watched it many times) and the movement around him was often poor, the other players didn't know what to expect and were not making themselves available a lot of the time, he will do better with more mobile players around him. Also he often showed for the ball, asking to receive it, but it was not forthcoming. Our players maybe thought he was too close to the opponent etc. but that is exactly what HBA wanted, his ability to turn and move past was not a problem for him.

As to feeling loved, well I can't speak for his team mates but the fans will lift him for sure.

Guest mimifrench

Stop this, you are killing us!!

[/quote)

Sorry, it was not my intention lol

But sometimes people forget how this boy (HBA) is incredibly talented, it is more than that, he is gifted !

Because of his behaviour he could waste all that talent and i think it could be an immense waste !

It is him that made me love football, i remember when i was about 12 and i watched the document "a la clairefonaine" on tv during my holidays, HBA was a kid and he played football with such an "easyness" (sorry i don't know if we can say that in english). I just want him to succeed.

Mimi - has there been much talk in france about how Ben Arfa's rehabilitation has progressed? are they confident he will come back the same player?

been one or two shit stirrers our side of the channel who claim he has a limp, even one guy who said he's virtually "crippled". Hope it is not the case but we wont know until he plays alongside the other lads pre-season.

Do you think if we adopt a 4-3-3 formation next season we will be playing HBA's preferred formation? Sort of the same way Hazard does for Lille? Or do you think he would be best in a 4-2-3-1 formation playing through the centre just off the striker?

Guest mimifrench

Mimi - has there been much talk in france about how Ben Arfa's rehabilitation has progressed? are they confident he will come back the same player?

been one or two s*** stirrers our side of the channel who claim he has a limp, even one guy who said he's virtually "crippled". Hope it is not the case but we wont know until he plays alongside the other lads pre-season.

Sorry i have no information about Ben arfa, he is on holidays and maybe he'll be in Clairefontaine before joining Newcastle for the pre-season . But i don't think he walks with a limp !

I am relying on you for the information lol

Guest mimifrench

Do you think if we adopt a 4-3-3 formation next season we will be playing HBA's preferred formation? Sort of the same way Hazard does for Lille? Or do you think he would be best in a 4-2-3-1 formation playing through the centre just off the striker?

I only know that his best position is n°10 or 9 1/2... He said it himself, but he also can be good on the feft wing (but not really on the right "a la messi"). A 4-2-3-1 formation could be good for him i suppose...