Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's hardly that bad of news really.  The worst part is that I don't get to see him on Saturday :(

"Hatem Ben Arfa sustained an injury to his left ankle in a tackle during the club's friendly against Sporting Kansas on Wednesday evening and went to a local hospital for a precautionary x-ray.

Consequently he will be leaving the club's US tour tomorrow and the injury will be reassessed over the next 48 hours. "

Not really, best thing to do, get him rested up and join the rest of the squad when they return. By all acounts he was flying in terms of fitness and conditioning anyway. Best to play it safe. Pardews sphincter must have twitched as he realised there would be no money to replace Ben Arfa if he gets a long term injury.

Late tackle from some cunt called Roger Espinoza apparently.

Hope Tiote kidnaps him, chops his dick off and rapes his entire family while Espinoza is forced to watch while bleeding to death. :thup:

Must have been one hell of a tackle. So glad it doesnt seem to serious, lets hope he's ok to play some remaining pre-season games. Could have been so much worse looking at that pic. OR maybe he's just the Glass man?

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/119455144.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FBDE14E60177B99F7BA2509348E7D7904A350B8E55E1DB5675

Must have been one hell of a tackle. So glad it doesnt seem to serious, lets hope he's ok to play some remaining pre-season games. Could have been so much worse looking at that pic. OR maybe he's just the Glass man?

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/119455144.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FBDE14E60177B99F7BA2509348E7D7904A350B8E55E1DB5675

considering he went to hospital, had his x-ray and they're sending him home as a result of that, i don't think you can rule out a significant injury at the moment. just a matter of waiting until our own staff get to take a look.

considering he went to hospital, had his x-ray and they're sending him home as a result of that, i don't think you can rule out a significant injury at the moment. just a matter of waiting until our own staff get to take a look.

Club doctor has already said its nothing serious.

so pre-season so far =  Guthrie + Ferguson "serious knocks" Then shameful pitch invasion. Then 2 key first 11 players cannot join team on tour of US, Then best player is stretchered off, injury seriousness unknown.............

Can only get better right??

Guest Geordiesned

Shit way to start the day! Despite the club saying it's not serious they are worried enough to send him home.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

This news has not set me up for a productive day at work, one thing is for sure though I'm going to go flying into the back of any yank I see today.

Let's hope that it's not too bad, run out in the Fiorentina game?!

Doubt he would fly with a broken bone, so we can rule out a fracture.

However muscle damage could still be severe. Must remember that such a long period out with such an injury can weaken muscles and make a player more susceptible.