Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/09/06/injured-ben-arfa-back-in-the-fold-61634-29369217/

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes no.

Great to have him back. Hopefully he doesnt have too many reactions to training. Fingers crossed he is back in the team for October.

Can't stand that website. Every cunt is so negative and they all give 'thumbs up' to the other negative comments. If anyone says anything slightly positive, the comment gets bombarded with 'thumbs down' and the poster abused for not being a manic depressive.

Can someone change the poll to "how many games before he's crocked again"

I'll go for three.

And yes, I think he's a wonderful player, will be a credit to the team, blah, blah, blah.

What an incredibly s*** post.

What's s*** about it?

Just everything. From the opening sentence to the 'blah blah blah'.

Boring, predictable and er boring. Pretty much like 99% of your posts though, so shouldnt be too suprised.

I'll go for three.

And yes, I think he's a wonderful player, will be a credit to the team, blah, blah, blah.

What's s*** about it?

Boring, predictable and er boring. Pretty much like 99% of your posts though, so shouldnt be too suprised.

So, how many games do you think he'll remain fit for? I genuinely hope every game but just can't see it. Simple really. He can't survive a hard a tackle by the looks of it. The hatchet men will have his card marked already.

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

So, how many games do you think he'll remain fit for? I genuinely hope every game but just can't see it. Simple really. He can't survive a hard a tackle by the looks of it. The hatchet men will have his card marked already.

Literally at my desk shaking my head at your post.

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Do you think he'll play 20 games this season?

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

The statement 'he cant survive a hard tackle' is laughable.

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

So why has he missed 95% of games since his arrival?

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you see the tackles Crumpy?  Sod all to do with him not being able to survive a hard tackle IMO.  The two hits he took would have had Vinnie Jones and Neil Ruddock struggling, so hardly surprising to see him keel over.

You might be proved right though, but personally I feel it's far too early to be making such claims.  The challenges were horrific and a lot of players would have been fucked by them.

Guest icemanblue

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

What the fuck, man. :lol:

2 injuries, mate. Both from incredibly reckless tackles that would have had the same outcome for any other player.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'll go for three.

Two awful tackles.

He took plenty of knocks against Everton, so it's bullshit about the hard tackles nonsense.

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

It's been shown to be very accurate so far mind.

Guest icemanblue

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

It's been shown to be very accurate so far mind.

Has it? Wouldn't have had you down as a fan of French football. You watched every game of his, yeah?