Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest fumiste

HBA is under pressure since he's twelve years old....

He was a tv program star and he has been able to be in top teams after that...

he was champion with Lyon 5 times , and with Marseille , one time...

You don't know this player....

I follow him since his early years and the everton goal is nothing if you compare it to some other goals...

He needs now to recover and work well.

HBA will be one of the best premier league player next season...

Its absolutely ridiculous some of the s*** thats spilled out on peoples keyboards!

The lad is a fantastic talent and anyone who has watched French football will not only know this but also know that he is not injury prone.

He has had two horrific injuries from two vile tackles...that is all.

His ability on the ball from the hole will be our biggest weapon this season. I expect him to get in amongst the goals and assists like.

Not questioning any of this myself... But these are his biggest two injuries to date for a player that is stats will bare out rarely plays 40 games a season for one reason or another in the first place... There are bound to be question marks whether he returns the player most of us know he is... I'm hopeful but only time will tell... HBA's signing was the most excited I've been since Shearer and Ginola previously... It's just a shame the way it's turn out for us and him so far... Fingers crossed...

Even if he does come back 'half the player', which I think is unlikely, he'll still be a great asset for us.

And, even if he loses some pace, which again, is unlikely given he had a break rather than ligament problems, no way would he struggle like Owen. HBA is a very technical player who'll find his role quickly in the team.

Guest mimifrench

I don't get your "fear" about him being a "permacrock" like you said. I mean he never had serious injury before or even long term injury, in Lyon or OM.

The only thing to worry about is his capability to overcome MENTALLY such an injury.

And i think the only danger is that he might probably want to do too much when he comes back...

Your coach should give him 2 or 3 matches with the reserve in a few weeks.

Guest VaVaVoom

Its absolutely ridiculous some of the s*** thats spilled out on peoples keyboards!

The lad is a fantastic talent and anyone who has watched French football will not only know this but also know that he is not injury prone.

His ability on the ball from the hole will be our biggest weapon this season. I expect him to get in amongst the goals and assists like.

Not questioning any of this myself... But these are his biggest two injuries to date for a player that is stats will bare out rarely plays 40 games a season for one reason or another in the first place... There are bound to be question marks whether he returns the player most of us know he is... I'm hopeful but only time will tell... HBA's signing was the most excited I've been since Shearer and Ginola previously... It's just a shame the way it's turn out for us and him so far... Fingers crossed...

He hasnt played 40 games a season before. Not many top quality players do to be honest. They tend to be rested at times. No?

Anyway...He is 24 now. Signed for us when he was 23.

In the 3 years @ Marseille (20-23) he played 63 games scoring 9 goals as a winger and a squad player.

In the 4 years he was at Lyon as a youngster he made 64 appearances scoring 7 goals.

Its not a great record but when you consider the sides he was at, at the age he was at its pretty decent.

Guest mimifrench

He hasnt played 40 games a season before. Not many top quality players do to be honest. They tend to be rested at times. No?

In the 3 years @ Marseille (20-23) he played 63 games scoring 9 goals as a winger and a squad player.

In the 4 years he was at Lyon as a youngster he made 64 appearances scoring 7 goals.

Its not a great record but when you consider the sides he was at, at the age he was at its pretty decent.

Your statistics are doubtless right but if i can allow myself to underline something, you just can put them like that.

I explain : when you said he played 64 matches, ok but he didn't play them from the 1st to the last minute... He wasn't a starter.

So you should rather count the number of minutes he played during those years, and those will explain the weak amount of goals he scored (or weakness of the ratio match played/goal scored, if you prefer).

Guest VaVaVoom

Your statistics are doubtless right but if i can allow myself to underline something, you just can put them like that.

I explain : when you said he played 64 matches, ok but he didn't play them from the 1st to the last minute... He wasn't a starter.

So you should rather count the number of minutes he played during those years, and those will explain the weak amount of goals he scored (or weakness of the ratio match played/goal scored, if you prefer).

I appreciate your point. But any logical football fan will know that at his younger age whilst at Lyon and Marseille it goes without saying that he wasnt starting regularly.

Wearing our black and white shirt and back to full fitness will be his 1st real chance at making his mark and becoming the player that the team gets built around.

Guest Rainforest

If cabaye and HBA start to link up it would instantly make us a top-7 team imo. Krul is excellent, our defense is decent enough, its the offensive bit lacking atm.

Guest fumiste

http://www.goal.com/fr/news/31/angleterre/2011/09/08/2655809/exclu-ang-newcastle-ben-arfa-de-retour-dans-15-jours

Ben Arfa of return in 15 days

According to our information, Hatem Ben Arfa, international French, is about to make his(her) return in the First one League with Newcastle United.

According to Simon Stainrod, the agent of the former(ancient) aggressor of Lyon and Marseille, Ben Arfa could find the road of grounds the next weekend. He(it) is anticipated to competing his(its) first competitive match since Nigel de Jong (Manchester City) broke him(her) the leg last October. Ben Arfa could so dress(take on) the shirt of Newcastle during the reception of Aston Villa on Saturday, September 17th.

" He(it) trains and it seems that he(it) will be ready to replay from here 10 in 14 days then I imagine that he(it) will make his(its) return in the First one League this month ", Stainrod to Goal.com confided(entrusted). " Hatem worked really hard since he broke himself the leg and it was really deprived to have missed the beginning of the season having been got(touched) the ankle during the tour(ballot) in America. If people stop(arrest) of him(it) hurt, he(it) will be well. But it is the kind(genre) of nobody to be frightened because of what it happened "

Still, Wolves away was his proposed comeback, might get on the bench for Blackburn by the sounds of it, although Stainrod (tee hee) said a lot of this sort of stuff last season, was all premature.  Would like him to get some minutes in a behind closed doors friendly or two as well.

Guest tunisia

Hello

I'm new and I do not speak English well. Luckily, your team is very interesting this year, I'll look a little more your site will be my new English teacher. I can still happen to say Brian is in the kitchen, but Ben Arfa is on the ground and put three goals against Manchester City J

I love your team and your fans. You begin to be well attended in France, more than when Ginola was at home. While Ben Arfa has many enemies in France, many recognize him an extraordinary talent. When Ben Arfa is shaped, it is able alone to win a football game. It is sometimes a little personal, but even if a match is lost, to see him play is a pleasure. He plays with heart. He has a passion for football and win more than the passion for money.

Unfortunately, you have not seen this player, the injury was a problem and it may come back as strong as before. But I do not care about morale. Since the age of 10 is followed by all journalists, he used to have to handle the pressure. At 17 he was at Lyon who had the best team in France and the best workforce for years, yet he still managed to be important in games. Then at 21 he is given to be the playmaker from Marseille, the team where there is more pressure. In two years he won three titles with the club not to mention all the titles with Lyon. It is the player most successful in France when he left at age 23.

This player has learned very young to win, he has an international title of less than 17 years, he is considered the most technical of the French players. It sometimes has a hard character, but never nasty. I do not know if staying more than two or three years with Newcastle, but one thing is certain, he will do anything to thank the leaders and supporters for their support and he will silence his enemies. I expect to see Ben Arfa that scares defenders.

Good luck to him and Newcastle

google traduction lol