Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP "Hatem is earmarked for return in Forest game"

When do you play Forest ? It isn't a premier league team, no ? (What division ?)

Forest are in the division below called the "championship".

Hello

I'm new and I do not speak English well. Luckily, your team is very interesting this year, I'll look a little more your site will be my new English teacher. I can still happen to say Brian is in the kitchen, but Ben Arfa is on the ground and put three goals against Manchester City J

I love your team and your fans. You begin to be well attended in France, more than when Ginola was at home. While Ben Arfa has many enemies in France, many recognize him an extraordinary talent. When Ben Arfa is shaped, it is able alone to win a football game. It is sometimes a little personal, but even if a match is lost, to see him play is a pleasure. He plays with heart. He has a passion for football and win more than the passion for money.

Unfortunately, you have not seen this player, the injury was a problem and it may come back as strong as before. But I do not care about morale. Since the age of 10 is followed by all journalists, he used to have to handle the pressure. At 17 he was at Lyon who had the best team in France and the best workforce for years, yet he still managed to be important in games. Then at 21 he is given to be the playmaker from Marseille, the team where there is more pressure. In two years he won three titles with the club not to mention all the titles with Lyon. It is the player most successful in France when he left at age 23.

This player has learned very young to win, he has an international title of less than 17 years, he is considered the most technical of the French players. It sometimes has a hard character, but never nasty. I do not know if staying more than two or three years with Newcastle, but one thing is certain, he will do anything to thank the leaders and supporters for their support and he will silence his enemies. I expect to see Ben Arfa that scares defenders.

Good luck to him and Newcastle

google traduction lol

Thank you for the insight.

I had the pleasure of meeting HBA and he seems a very decent and humble person, we are really looking forward to seeing him in the team again.

Cabaye also looks like a very good player and the other French players have something to prove so they should be hungry for success.

Mind you, once he does come back, I'm going to s****ing myself every time he gets tackled.

That's what every one said before as well. Promising :lol:.

:laugh:

Maybe from this point on, I'll be positive and say he'll be fine.....

I was in Kansas City and saw the tackle that took him out - it was an unusually strong one, definitely from behind, definitely unnecessary.  But it's reassuring  because both injuries came on unusual tackles.  This isn't someone like Kieron Dyer breaking down every time he gets on the pitch.  Ben Arfa looked lively and strong in training - I watched two training sessions prior to the match and he was quite lively (at one point, during an exercise involving 7-a-side play and two very small goals, he threaded a brilliant ball through to Shola, only for Shola to miss from literally less than a yard out).  In the match itself he linked up well with Marveaux and had the best chance. 

I'm always worried because of the injuries, but it seems to be far more about being unlucky than being injury-prone. 

Guest mimifrench

Do you think it will be very harmful for Ben arfa to not have had a veritable pre-season, i mean he was in a very good form in July according to his agent and then has been injured...

I just don't understand why Hba isn't put with the reserve, even if it is for 1 or 2 matches, you know just in order to find again some pace.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Mimi - he probably will play in the reserves before Nottingham & he will play a couple of games with them no doubt!

He will only be a substitute at Forest!

Do you think it will be very harmful for Ben arfa to not have had a veritable pre-season, i mean he was in a very good form in July according to his agent and then has been injured...

I just don't understand why Hba isn't put with the reserve, even if it is for 1 or 2 matches, you know just in order to find again some pace.

The cup game will probably offer a little more for him...not as good competition as the league, but will be higher pace and more important than a reserve game.

Then again, lower league teams have a tendancy to tackle harder...

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Canny. :thup:

f***ing immense. Might be going to that - shame I'll be in with the f***ing Forest lot.

I did that when we played them in the Championship. An uncomfortable experience tbh though I was sat in the student area and they're a lot more tolerable I guess (even though the lad next to me was annoying).

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

f***ing immense. Might be going to that - shame I'll be in with the f***ing Forest lot.

I did that when we played them in the Championship. An uncomfortable experience tbh.

They still haven't gottem over that (Semi Final?) pitch invasion have they?

Guest mimifrench

The cup game will probably offer a little more for him...not as good competition as the league, but will be higher pace and more important than a reserve game.

It is sure...

If you are easily winning the game, i could see HBA coming from the bench for the last 20 minutes. If you struggle in that match, then no need to risk him...

It is sure...

If you are easily winning the game, i could see HBA coming from the bench for the last 20 minutes. If you struggle in that match, then no need to risk him...

Exactly mimi.

I'd rather not take a chance, but then again if he's ready, it shouldn't matter who he's playing. :)

It is sure...

I really hope this is the case but knowing us, we'll struggle....

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

I did that when we played them in the Championship. An uncomfortable experience tbh.

They still haven't gottem over that (Semi Final?) pitch invasion have they?

Don't think they have.....

Guest mimifrench

It is sure...

Yes, maybe like you did against Scunthorpe (?)... which is quite understandable considering cup matches aren't exactly the same as those of the premier league.

But i really think, if your team stay 'inuryless" that you coud do something good, why not winning the Cup ?

Last season, Birmingham City won it so you could do it...

By the way, when was the last NUFC trophee ?

I just can't imagine what the reactions over here would be if you win trophees again.

It is sure...

Yes, maybe like you did against Scunthorpe (?)... which is quite understandable considering cup matches aren't exactly the same as those of the premier league.

But i really think, if your team stay 'inuryless" that you coud do something good, why not winning the Cup ?

Last season, Birmingham City won it so you could do it...

By the way, when was the last NUFC trophee ?

I just can't imagine what the reactions over here would be if you win trophees again.

Well that's the hope anyway. I, for one, would love for us to go on a cup run and like you've said, Birmingham did it last season so I don't see why we shouldn't aim for the cups.

In terms of our last trophy, our last domestic one was when we won the Championship in the promotion season [2009-2010] (if that counts, otherwise it was the FA Cup in 1955).

Our last major trophy was in 1969 when we won the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup (what is now the Europa League).

Guest tunisia

I was in Kansas City and saw the tackle that took him out - it was an unusually strong one, definitely from behind, definitely unnecessary.  But it's reassuring  because both injuries came on unusual tackles.  This isn't someone like Kieron Dyer breaking down every time he gets on the pitch.  Ben Arfa looked lively and strong in training - I watched two training sessions prior to the match and he was quite lively (at one point, during an exercise involving 7-a-side play and two very small goals, he threaded a brilliant ball through to Shola, only for Shola to miss from literally less than a yard out).  In the match itself he linked up well with Marveaux and had the best chance. 

I'm always worried because of the injuries, but it seems to be far more about being unlucky than being injury-prone. 

Ben Arfa has almost never been hurt. He already had a lot of bad players violent blow, but never hurt. were his only blesseurs groin.

otherwise it has already been twice a poor preparation, it is not good for a player who wants to play all year, he ended up suffering the poor preparation. that does it play the majority of the championship with great quality I hope.

with the two that are good scavengers and Tiote Cabaye, and mounted Santon in attack, it is certain that Ben Arfa will be little to recover the ball and more choice of going forward. I just not sure what attaquand. you need a fast player who makes the calls of balls at the right time if Ben Arfa will go alone to the keeper. I do not know what to make of BA.

otherwise, for your very nice stadium, you will enlarge? there is enough to add bleachers making it even more atmosphere and revenue.