Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hello

I'm new and I do not speak English well. Luckily, your team is very interesting this year, I'll look a little more your site will be my new English teacher. I can still happen to say Brian is in the kitchen, but Ben Arfa is on the ground and put three goals against Manchester City J

I love your team and your fans. You begin to be well attended in France, more than when Ginola was at home. While Ben Arfa has many enemies in France, many recognize him an extraordinary talent. When Ben Arfa is shaped, it is able alone to win a football game. It is sometimes a little personal, but even if a match is lost, to see him play is a pleasure. He plays with heart. He has a passion for football and win more than the passion for money.

Unfortunately, you have not seen this player, the injury was a problem and it may come back as strong as before. But I do not care about morale. Since the age of 10 is followed by all journalists, he used to have to handle the pressure. At 17 he was at Lyon who had the best team in France and the best workforce for years, yet he still managed to be important in games. Then at 21 he is given to be the playmaker from Marseille, the team where there is more pressure. In two years he won three titles with the club not to mention all the titles with Lyon. It is the player most successful in France when he left at age 23.

This player has learned very young to win, he has an international title of less than 17 years, he is considered the most technical of the French players. It sometimes has a hard character, but never nasty. I do not know if staying more than two or three years with Newcastle, but one thing is certain, he will do anything to thank the leaders and supporters for their support and he will silence his enemies. I expect to see Ben Arfa that scares defenders.

Good luck to him and Newcastle

google traduction lol

Welcome  :thup:

Um ... was just wondering though. Who is Brian and why is he in the kitchen?

Guest mimifrench

Hello

I'm new and I do not speak English well. Luckily, your team is very interesting this year, I'll look a little more your site will be my new English teacher. I can still happen to say Brian is in the kitchen, but Ben Arfa is on the ground and put three goals against Manchester City J

I love your team and your fans. You begin to be well attended in France, more than when Ginola was at home. While Ben Arfa has many enemies in France, many recognize him an extraordinary talent. When Ben Arfa is shaped, it is able alone to win a football game. It is sometimes a little personal, but even if a match is lost, to see him play is a pleasure. He plays with heart. He has a passion for football and win more than the passion for money.

Unfortunately, you have not seen this player, the injury was a problem and it may come back as strong as before. But I do not care about morale. Since the age of 10 is followed by all journalists, he used to have to handle the pressure. At 17 he was at Lyon who had the best team in France and the best workforce for years, yet he still managed to be important in games. Then at 21 he is given to be the playmaker from Marseille, the team where there is more pressure. In two years he won three titles with the club not to mention all the titles with Lyon. It is the player most successful in France when he left at age 23.

This player has learned very young to win, he has an international title of less than 17 years, he is considered the most technical of the French players. It sometimes has a hard character, but never nasty. I do not know if staying more than two or three years with Newcastle, but one thing is certain, he will do anything to thank the leaders and supporters for their support and he will silence his enemies. I expect to see Ben Arfa that scares defenders.

google traduction lol

:mackems:

"Brian is in the kitchen" is one of the sentence that almost every French kids say when they begin to learn English... I don't know if you're aware of the fact that the French system concerning the apprenticeship of English is very bad lol

Hello

google traduction lol

:mackems:

"Brian is in the kitchen" is one of the sentence that almost every French kids say when they begin to learn English... I don't know if you're aware of the fact that the French system concerning the apprenticeship of English is very bad lol

all i can remember from my french lessons was jambon....its was ham.

Guest tunisia

Ben Arfa can play right, left, playmaker when he was in Lyon, Benzema and Govou made him mad defenders because they did not stop to change positions of the game I think his best position is middle field. They say it is a great technician but it is especially a great passer. He needs a particular player on offense who moves a lot that makes good calls and who understand. When he was in Lyon there was an Ivorian player size small but not very strong yet he was good with calls and passes that player Ben Arfa scored great goal. With Benzema was even better. Many await the return of Ben Arfa and Gourcuff to France to give the game to the team.

You have surprised many people by your recruitment. You took players under 25, which said the greater good there are 2, 3 or 4 years. these players could not become great players expected. But many forget they are still young and it is this year or next year when we can say if they are good or just the players who missed their careers.

You have a young team, who want to prove they are the best and that they were buried too quickly. With their talents, and rages with a good understanding between them, I'm sure Newcastle will go far and will make great benefit in both years. Give them what they were not available, that is to say give them time of passion and you will regret it. I hope.

I heard that Newcastle was a team player with a rough and tough game but with the will. You will still have the will but with more playing forward.

I hope one day to come watch a game at home to Newcastle. Maybe in 2012 or 2013. meanwhile I look at your matches on TV as much in France.

Guest tunisia

Thank you, I know why they say Brian is in the kitchen, at home it's always been Fatima who was in the kitchen:)

it is clear that English is not well in France, on my side English is almost my 4th language. after French Arabic Italian. But everything is in English fai. I made three major companies in France, and yet they ask me to speak English, luckily my assistant I translated everything but your site lol

High five, if I say that Ben Arfa will remain 2 to 3 years because it is said by coming to Newcastle. he refused Milan, Real and other club but never said no for later. he wants to win trophies with the maximum of the Champions League. If Newcastle happens to play the tournament if he will remain honest even though I'm sure he loves your team I see not stay three years without trophies.

Now on his return to form, I have a friend who had the same injury, he was the best of us all and it has never been able to return as before. I hope for Ben Arfa it will not be the same. It has a strong mind, he just suffered, he had a good recovery.

Santon, Marval, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Colo., Krull, Obertan, very good team, you will not get bored.

Cheers tunisia. We're all pretty confident Ben Arfa will be awesome. Nice having the French perspective from both yourself and mimi.

Still not sure why Brian is in the kitchen, and moreover, why Fatima has now joined him. But never mind ...

:aww:

Guest Rainforest

This is just pure speculation on my part, but I think it has to do with the french way of teaching English. They have used the same book and conversation about Bryan for the last 20 years... :lol:

There is a similar thing going on in Belgium when learning German,  the "Wann kommt der bus?" conversation :p

I talk to some french people and the only thing they know is that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwskPJ-ReYg&feature=player_embedded

Also

"the mug is blue"

apparently another one of these things.

:lol:

Guest mimifrench

Cheers tunisia. We're all pretty confident Ben Arfa will be awesome. Nice having the French perspective from both yourself and mimi.

Still not sure why Brian is in the kitchen, and moreover, why Fatima has now joined him. But never mind ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:razz:

Guest mimifrench

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP "Hatem is earmarked for return in Forest game"

When do you play Forest ? It isn't a premier league team, no ? (What division ?)

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP "Hatem is earmarked for return in Forest game"

When do you play Forest ? It isn't a premier league team, no ? (What division ?)

We play them on the 20th September, it's a League Cup game. Nottingham Forest are a Championship team.