Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm confused at why anyone is reacting any differently now. The marseille president said on Saturday it could be done by Wednesday, so just because he's said nothing is agreed yet, why should that change anything. The marseille fans and a few blogs are speculating that maybe he's staying now, but I highly doubt it given all the comments from his agent and the marseille president.

Also, if you read the marseille forums, (if I'm reading right) there was some extra qoutes from the president that haven't been posted. Something along the lines of 'We continue to help Newcastle and Hatem'.

Seriously, I just don't understand what people are getting all worked up about.

Guest malandro

why would everton go for him

Same reason we’re after him – cheap and risk free way of getting a highly rated player in. Their need may not be as strong as ours but NUFC aren’t the only PL club who will be looking for a bargain.

I'd say that he's not a priority for Man United given the midfield options that they have.

NewsNow have a couple of pieces up, both from The Journal and The Mail which say we are poised to sign Ben Arfa, Only problem is the buggers won't load now! :angry:

I'd say that he's not a priority for Man United given the midfield options that they have.

NewsNow have a couple of pieces up, both from The Journal and The Mail which say we are poised to sign Ben Arfa, Only problem is the buggers won't load now! :angry:

Well the mail article is from 5.30pm yesterday but it just says we've beaten off competition from Everton etc to sign him.