Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Sneijder was played free on the left of the penalty are (looking from Inters attacking perspective), advanced towards goal and instead of shooting him self he passed it sideways to Pandev who could just roll it in the open net.

One of those goals that even Smith would score.

Now you're just being silly.

Italy's closest equivalent to Gillette Soccer Saturday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AedtglJubk&feature=player_embedded#at=244

Imagine somebody on TV over here doing the gesture the guy does at 4:00 for Nagatomo! :lol::lol:

:lol:

Good win for Lazio tonight  :)  Very keen for going 3rd next week with a derby win over Roma (if only for a few hours).

Would have loved that Pissi, but unforunately Lazio dont really do hidings, 2-0 is a big victory tbh.

You spend a lot of time in here for a anti-italian person LonelyToonArmy

:dowie:  I welcome you to find all these anti-italian posts that I`ve been making that made you come to that conclusion.

If it`s about my previous post, it`s from personal experience of quite a few of my Asian friends who have been over there. On most occasions, it wasn`t meant (or they didn`t view it as) racist....but the Italians thought it was "funny" to do that gesture more than anything else.

Did you cry your eyes out with these Asian friends of yours as well?

I get "Svenske faen" (Swedish fecker or how you can translate it) from my Norwegian friends all the time, is that racist, should i cry?

:lol: