Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Little doubt in my mind that Udinese have been told, for whatever reason, to take it easy.

Some of these 'attacks' have been pathetic - just then they could've slid the striker through on goal but instead passed it sideways. :lol:

Little doubt in my mind that Udinese have been told, for whatever reason, to take it easy.

Some of these 'attacks' have been pathetic - just then they could've slid the striker through on goal but instead passed it sideways. :lol:

I liked how the guy just booted it out for the goal kick so the subs could be made despite being under no pressure about 10mins ago.

I think there is a bit of an unwritten rule in Italy that you don't embarrass the fuck out of the opposition, I'm sure AC Jimbo was going on about it on a podcast a while back. Plus Italians are all shady as fuck.

You reckon there could actually be something dodgy going on, Neil?

Dodgy is such a big word. Corrupt is bigger, though.

I'm not watching so I want a serious answer ffs :lol:

Oh right, I thought you were taking the piss. :lol:

Definitely reckon something's been said. Yes, there's keeping possession and conserving energy, but this has been ridiculous really. On numerous occasions Udinese have shown zero interest in scoring when a couple of simple, quick passes would have opened Palermo up.

Also some very odd moments, such as like Disco said, the Udinese player whacking it out for a goal kick from 40 yards for subs, despite being under absolutely no pressure at all. The amount of backwards/sideways passes has been very bizarre.

Looking forward to tomorrow night's game, just hope it doesn't disappoint.

What an opportunity for Napoli to send a message and a half. Bigger game for them than Meelan in terms of the title race.

1-0 Inter always looked likely considering how, for lack of a better word, shit the game's been for the most part.

Why have Samp struggled so badly this year? Is it just down to the loss of Pazz and Cass?

1-0 Inter always looked likely considering how, for lack of a better word, shit the game's been for the most part.

Why have Samp struggled so badly this year? Is it just down to the loss of Pazz and Cass?

Yep, Del Neri went to Juve too.

Replacing Pazzini and Cassano with Maccarone and Macheda was never going to end well. :lol:

Of course. Still, it's quite the drop from last year. Do you reckon they're in serious danger of getting sucked into a relegation fight or will they come good, relatively, and finish 8th/9th?

Inter have done absolutely f*** all here, then Sneijder with a great free kick.

This team is lacking legs in the midfield. There's only Cambiasso running when he's playing. Needs to get some fresh leg in that three-man midfield.

Zanetti is getting on a bit and I prefer him as a left-back. Stankovic just slows up the game, Motta is an ok player but not a player who can dominate the midfield.

Italian football is so static in midfield it's sad.

1-0 Inter always looked likely considering how, for lack of a better word, s*** the game's been for the most part.

Replacing Pazzini and Cassano with Maccarone and Macheda was never going to end well. :lol:

Economically it would :pow: