Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

As much as I hate to agree with the delusional  Sewelly, he is right about Ibra. He's a better player. He brings more to the team than Pato or Robinho, scores the goals, and is just as capable of little bits of magic... if not more so.

:(

What have I done?

As much as I hate to agree with the delusional  Sewelly, he is right about Ibra. He's a better player. He brings more to the team than Pato or Robinho, scores the goals, and is just as capable of little bits of magic... if not more so.

What have I done?

I was pretty sure you had a massive, unreasonable, Inter bias. However, on reflection, I might be blaming you for the sins of djmattis.

I would never call you that, however, I have never argued that Zlatan shouldn't be playing, but to call him more talented than Pato who is 21 and is scoring at a higher rate than Ibra is ridiculous. Then again I'm not Robinhos biggest fan that was just adding a bit of spice to the conversation. Loved him 3-4 years ago but he's not the same player as he was. He's lost the excitement.

What have I done?

I was pretty sure you had a massive, unreasonable, Inter bias. However, on reflection, I might be blaming you for the sins of djmattis.

No, its surely Sewelly :thup:

:lol:

As much as I hate to agree with the delusional  Sewelly, he is right about Ibra. He's a better player. He brings more to the team than Pato or Robinho, scores the goals, and is just as capable of little bits of magic... if not more so.

What have I done?

:laugh:

You're probably right. I try to be impartial though, hence why I am currently signing the praises of a Milan forward line.

I like how you describe them as 'sins'.   :lol:

I would never call you that, however, I have never argued that Zlatan shouldn't be playing, but to call him more talented than Pato who is 21 and is scoring at a higher rate than Ibra is ridiculous. Then again I'm not Robinhos biggest fan that was just adding a bit of spice to the conversation. Loved him 3-4 years ago but he's not the same player as he was. He's lost the excitement.

Ehh?! Talent cannot be quantified by figures. Just because he has better statistics when you get all fiddley with playing time ratios doesn't mean he's 'more talented'.

Ehh?! Talent cannot be quantified by figures. Just because he has better statistics when you get all fiddley with playing time ratios doesn't mean he's 'more talented'.

No but he's 21 and he's scoring as many as a 29 year old.

I mean, otherwise Zlatan is more talented than Romario was since he is more involved in the allround play. Right?

No but he's 21 and he's scoring as many as a 29 year old.

I mean, otherwise Zlatan is more talented than Romario was since he is more involved in the allround play. Right?

No.

Zlatan is pretty much the single handed reason Milan is even at a top spot this year.

Take away Zlatan and Milan would be fighting for EL ffs

He f***ing owns Serie A, always has been and that's why Milan brought him, easy.

I actually think you are wrong. The reason they are top this season is the fact that the other teams are not as good as last year.

Inter lost Mourinho and got Rafa and have only been the best team in the league for the last couple of weeks.

Roma is so inconsistent its ridiculous.

Milan is a better team but that's also because injuries don't affect them to the same degree, they got van Bommel, Emanuelson, Zlatan, Robinho, Cassano, KPB who have strenghtened this team.

Had Milan played with the same team last season as this year they would've been 2nd, but you take away Zlatan this season and in my opinion they're still top in the division because of what other teams have been accomplishing.

Nah, you're wrong, just leave it.

Go watch some Brazilian football instead and take out the napkins.

I will Corinthians - Santos in two hours, probably going to be better than watching Zlatan walking around the field like he did all day today.

And no I'm not wrong, I'm actually right, you go read some 'Aftonbladet' because they probably have a special on what Zlatan is eating for dinner tonight.

Take away Zlatan and they'd still be top of the league? :lol:

wut.

I'm not saying they would considering Cassano came in january.

But had he come in August I genuinely believe they would be top of the league without Zlatan. Inter was abysmal and only team who has been above average in this league is Napoli.

Poo

Haha, you really got touchy didn't you?

Now that you have nothing better to say, poo are well chosen words.

Zlatan makes this team better no doubt, I have not been debating that for the whole day. I have been questioning Pato's playing time that he gets none, and that even without Zlatan this team would be top of this league. Zlatan is good but he's not the sole reason to why they are top of the league, but sorry for talking about the legend that shall not be named.

Also to prove I'm not that biased I'll say that Cavani and Etoo have been the best strikers in the league this season. But I'm probably wrong since Zlatan is the best striker ever to play in the Serie A ;)