Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Guest Heneage

Kind of a shame for Samp, to lose both Cassano and Pazzini in one window.

http://catatanbola.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/macheda-samp1.jpg?w=580

HEY A GUYS, WHASA PROBLEMA, AM A HERE TO SCORE A LOADSA GOALS.  :bluestar:

Pazzini deal done

€12m + Biabiany + Caldirola

Bit surprising.. Wasn't Biabiany regarded as a big talent?

Not that I've seen much of him like.. My interest in Serie A (and Italians in general) greatly diminished over the last couple of years.. Bit of a hilarious season this one though.. The usual suspects dropping points left and right, Milan splashing the cash, The Waiter's brief guest appearance in Italian football, Lazio being good etc..

Anyway, I think Pazzini is a great buy, Inter could do with a striker of his type.. Is Kharja any good? He had a stint at Roma and didn't really impress iirc..

Ok, Espanyol have sold Vilà to Milan for €4m, and Víctor Ruíz to Napoli for €6m.

Vilà's a decent player, think it's a bad move to go there so early though.

It's a shame their team is being pawned off like this. Obviously not for you, like.

Ok, Espanyol have sold Vilà to Milan for €4m, and Víctor Ruíz to Napoli for €6m.

Vilà's a decent player, think it's a bad move to go there so early though.

It's a shame their team is being pawned off like this. Obviously not for you, like.

It's hilarious.

They are battling for a top 6 placing since god knows when, and what do they do? Sell half of their starting defenders in the January window. It's like they are scared of doing too well.

That's what I was thinking, €10 million euros for two of your star players is nothing in this market.

The Víctor Ruíz sale is alright I guess, never good to sell a settled CB but they also got full ownership of Dátolo in the deal. But Vilà would have fetched twice that money a year from now, with more time to develop.

That fancy new stadium needs to be paid for, I guess. Still way to shit on your best league season since the dinosaurs were about :thup:

Guest Heneage

I've said it before there is bargains to be had in this market.

Do you think Pazzo will be one?

Depends how much you value the players exchanged then consider he's an international striker coming into his peak.

Common sense would suggest a striker with a 1 in 2 record (so far this season) moving to a better side equates more goals. I think he's the more composed striker you've been crying out for really.

In Italy next week. Trying to get tickets for Bari - Inter at the San Nicola.

Bari will get battered but still haven't been to a Serie A game.

Awesome, got tickets.

The San Nicola is a good looking ground. Should be fun even if the the game is shit.

http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/member_photos/group2/subgrp10/stadiosannicolabari_211034.jpg

http://www.zerozero.pt/img/estadios/349/20349_ori_stadio_san_nicola.jpg