La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be interesting to see if Real go very defensive again or actually play some strikers this time. I'd hoy Adebayor and Higuain up front and play direct ball although neither are the best at backs to goal stuff.

Personally I think the only lifeline they have into the tie is going for it and getting at our necks the first 30 minutes. Higuaín, Benzema, Özil, Cronaldo, DI Maria, X. Alonso front six. Kaká super-sub.

I agree, but no chance of Jose doing that.

Personally I think the only lifeline they have into the tie is going for it and getting at our necks the first 30 minutes. Higuaín, Benzema, Özil, Cronaldo, DI Maria, X. Alonso front six. Kaká super-sub.

I think he will do something like that.

Even if he wouldn't - a team with a front of Özil, Di Maria and Ronaldo (like it was in the first leg) would be a great attack if they were allowed to attack.

Guest neesy111

I think he will do something like that.

Even if he wouldn't - a team with a front of Özil, Di Maria and Ronaldo (like it was in the first leg) would be a great attack if they were allowed to attack.

If he wanted to do that, then his best chance was to do it at home and not in Camp Nou.  He's never won at Camp Nou as well, a 1-1 draw with Chelsea is his best result there.

Real Madrid have released video footage appearing to show Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets calling Marcelo a "monkey".

The club released footage on their in-house TV channel with Busquets captioned as shouting 'mono, mono' at Marcelo during Barca's 2-0 Champions League victory at the Bernabeu last week.

Madrid, who had earlier released a video claiming to show Pepe made no contact with Dani Alves during the red-card incident, also provided video analysis of referee Frank De Bleeckere, who will take charge of Tuesday's semi-final second leg at Barcelona.

The video highlights the fact that De Bleeckere sent off Inter's Thiago Motta in controversial circumstances when they took on Barcelona at the Camp Nou during last season's semi-final, and calls on the official to avoid "falling for Barcelona's theatre".

Read more: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/914627/real-madrid-accuse-barcelona-midfielder-sergio-busquets-of-racism?cc=5739

They just won't stop. :lol:

But Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola said "My players are an example of professionalism and honesty."

That goes for Dani Alves I suppose too  :facepalm:

Busquets is a dispicable little c***

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13265403.stm

Hope Dani Alves will finally get sent off today. And early enough - first half would be decent.

As long as Busquets follows him.

But Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola said "My players are an example of professionalism and honesty."

That goes for Dani Alves I suppose too  :facepalm:

Busquets is a dispicable little c***

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13265403.stm

Hope Dani Alves will finally get sent off today. And early enough - first half would be decent.

As long as Busquets follows him.

:thup:

Mourinho will watch tonights game in a hotel according to reports from Spain.

Hm, sounds a bit strange. I've read that he'll be in a vip lounge during the game.

Knowing him, it could very much be the case that he will watch it from a hotel and being on the phone - which he couldn't do in the vip lounge watched by cameras and by the UEFA.

Guest neesy111

Mourinho will watch tonights game in a hotel according to reports from Spain.

Hm, sounds a bit strange. I've read that he'll be in a vip lounge during the game.

Knowing him, it could very much be the case that he will watch it from a hotel and being on the phone - which he couldn't do in the vip lounge watched by cameras and by the UEFA.

Apparently your bang on the money from what I've just seen. 

Puyol too...

Barcelona line-up (official): Valdes - Alves Mascherano Pique Puyol - Xavi Busquets Iniesta - Pedro Messi Villa #fcblive

As expected.

Random pic I've just found:  :smitten:

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/robson3107_450x300.jpg