La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pellegrini had a better league record last year than Mourinho will have this year. Only in the KO competitions has he been more successful (significantly so, though).

in your esteemed opinion who would likely have the better chance of "breaking barca" ('cause that's what needs to happens for RM), Pellegrini or JM?

Pellegrini had a better league record last year than Mourinho will have this year. Only in the KO competitions has he been more successful (significantly so, though).

Mourinho will win them the league next season if he can sort out the team in the summer. I think they'll also do better in the CL next season.

Manuel Pellegrini. Should never have been sacked.

There are a dozen or more managers more suited to Real Madrid and that squad of players.

Pellegrini who didn't manage to beat Barca?

Who are the other 11 then?  Stop talking s***.  I agree that those players and JM aren't the best match, even the club obviously, but Real have to acknowledge they are in the wilderness for a long time if they don't change their approach.  Hence JM is your man, just let him work or accept 2nd place for the foreseeable future.

So you agree with me, but i'm talking shit?

You don't even watch English football, bud. I can only imagine how much Spanish football you've taken in this season.

A manager like Ancelotti would be far, far better suited to the job.

Mourinho will win them the league next season if he can sort out the team in the summer. I think they'll also do better in the CL next season.

Fancy a wager on that? There's no chance he'll ever win La Liga at Madrid.

there's simply no-one on the planet who could have walked into RM and took Barca, JM has a fairly respectable record on paper tbh over the games

Manuel Pellegrini. Should never have been sacked.

There are a dozen or more managers more suited to Real Madrid and that squad of players.

Pellegrini who didn't manage to beat Barca?

Who are the other 11 then?  Stop talking s***.  I agree that those players and JM aren't the best match, even the club obviously, but Real have to acknowledge they are in the wilderness for a long time if they don't change their approach.  Hence JM is your man, just let him work or accept 2nd place for the foreseeable future.

So you agree with me, but i'm talking shit?

You don't even watch English football, bud. I can only imagine how much Spanish football you've taken in this season.

A manager like Ancelotti would be far, far better suited to the job.

can you explain how i agreed with you? then i'll deal with the rest

EDIT: oh i see, about suited to the players yeah...so you named a manager suited to the players who Barca took to the cleaners (Pellegrini), so what?

Fancy a wager on that? There's no chance he'll ever win La Liga at Madrid.

It depends on the transfer window.

Look at his time at Inter. Before his second season he bought Lucio, Sneijder and Eto'o - three absolute key players.

If he gets some players like that and gets rid of some players he doesn't need he'll win the treble with Real like he did with Inter. Saying that, he'll only do it with the same kind of Inter-football.

He'd spent an awful lot of money on a team and made them worse. Very respectable

worse how?  less point in the league maybe but the beat barca in the cup and have got under their skin at times in the CL

Clueless. Absolutely brainless. :lol:

Inter's competition was a bit different to Madrid's. That Italian league has been an abomination for some time.

Of course. Added to that, Inter did win the league before Mourinho arrived, too.

My point about the transfer window still stands imo. He needs to build 'his own Madrid' to be successfull.

Look at his time at Inter. Before his second season he bought Lucio, Sneijder and Eto'o - three absolute key players.

If he gets some players like that and gets rid of some players he doesn't need he'll win the treble with Real like he did with Inter. Saying that, he'll only do it with the same kind of Inter-football.

nailed - he'll do it, no-one will like it, but if there's a man on the planet who can it's JM

nailed - he'll do it, no-one will like it, but if there's a man on the planet who can it's JM

:thup:

He'd spent an awful lot of money on a team and made them worse. Very respectable

worse how?  less point in the league maybe but the beat barca in the cup and have got under their skin at times in the CL

Clueless. Absolutely brainless. :lol:

fuck you dude, explain yourself - pathetically arrogant...tired of it, you talk utter shit, no-one likes JM but he's the most likely person to break barca it's as simple as that

if i'm clueless please explain how

Imho, if he wins the league it will be because we go down more than they go up. I think Pellegrini's Madrid was a better league team, more offensive. 90% of the teams in this league are going to go 10 men behind ball when facing RM or Barça, and Pellegrini's approach was better for that.

Anyone prepared to put serious money on this speak now please.

i'll f***ing bet you, publicly and all, what's the bet?

£10K on next year's La Liga?

:lol:

I'd bet with you as well. But as I've said before, I'll wait till after the transfer window (if you'd still bet then).

Anyone prepared to put serious money on this speak now please.

i'll f***ing bet you, publicly and all, what's the bet?

£10K on next year's La Liga?

:lol:

and you get Barca?  wait let me think...fuck off :lol:

10k...jesus man

you should start by reading what i'm saying about JM - he'd win a title sometime given free reign, that's about it - no way on gods green earth i'd be able to say when that would happen as barca are the superior team/force

10k :lol:

EDIT: actually wait you just said on the league so i'll take barca, agree?

Mourinho apparently interested in signing Lampard this summer (again) and giving Chelsea Kaka.

Not that I think Lampard is still a great player but this would be the kind of signing I was talking about yesterday. A signing that is a part in the jigsaw for 'Mourinho's Real' and the eventual success.

Ticketmaster is a fucking joke. Lets you select the tickets, then fill in all your details but still keeps them open for other people to buy. Every time I eventually get through to confirming credit card details in they've already gone.  :rant: