La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mourinho apparently interested in signing Lampard this summer (again) and giving Chelsea Kaka.

Not that I think Lampard is still a great player but this would be the kind of signing I was talking about yesterday. A signing that is a part in the jigsaw for 'Mourinho's Real' and the eventual success.

Ah yes, a 33 year old is the answer to their needs. They'll be better off sticking with Özil.

:lol:

Lampard over Kaka who is starting to find his groove again :lol:

He isn't. But still would be a dreadful swap.

But he scores goals ;) 7 in 12 along with couple of assists is better than Lampard though :pow:

Lampard over Kaka who is starting to find his ''groove'' again :lol:

Edited in accordance with Village Idiot

Every single Brazilian alive.

Give up, man. Brazilians are all s*** apart from R9.

He'd spent an awful lot of money on a team and made them worse. Very respectable

worse how?  less point in the league maybe but the beat barca in the cup and have got under their skin at times in the CL

Clueless. Absolutely brainless. :lol:

So it's clueless to think finishing the same position in the league, but actually winning the Copa Del Rey against Barcelona (instead of you know... losing 4-0 to a third tier team in their opening round) and reaching the Semi Finals of the Champions League (instead of losing in the the round of 16... for the 5th year in the row) is somehow making a team worse.

Brazilians are all shit apart from R9??  what u on about?

If you had read what Ive written before than you wouldn't be so f***ing clueless. Honestly, you're just jumping on the bandwagon started by djmattis and followed by some clueless people. Whenever I criticize a Brazilian it gets overlooked, however, if I say something like that than it's every Brazilian.

Also you're the last person to ever be able to say something about anyone on here since you change opinions every minute and a half.

He'd spent an awful lot of money on a team and made them worse. Very respectable

worse how?  less point in the league maybe but the beat barca in the cup and have got under their skin at times in the CL

Clueless. Absolutely brainless. :lol:

So it's clueless to think finishing the same position in the league, but actually winning the Copa Del Rey against Barcelona (instead of you know... losing 4-0 to a third tier team in their opening round) and reaching the Semi Finals of the Champions League (instead of losing in the the round of 16... for the 5th year in the row) is somehow making a team worse.

He's delusional to be honest. In fact Real might have gotten better this year as results show, but they've gotten so much more boring.

If you had read what Ive written before than you wouldn't be so f***ing clueless. Honestly, you're just jumping on the bandwagon started by djmattis and followed by some clueless people. Whenever I criticize a Brazilian it gets overlooked, however, if I say something like that than it's every Brazilian.

Also you're the last person to ever be able to say something about anyone on here since you change opinions every minute and a half.

Opinions about who? :lol:

Fewer points in the league though.

True, but they had some off matches against the likes of Sporting Gijon, Osasuna and Zaragoza. That by no means mean they're worse than last year. And to be honest could really give a shit though. Hate that fucking club, JM is a joke, but you cannot really say they've gotten worse.

They've gotten worse this year - as results show. :lol:

The results show they won the Copa Del Rey (last time I checked that is considered a better result then crashing out in the 4th round) and reached the Semi Finals of the Champions League (once again, unless definitions have changed, a better result then the Round of 16) and will finish Runner Up (Finishing 2nd is a worse result then finishing... 2nd?)