La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Real look as if they're going to extend the lead? I ask because my dad has money on them -1. Cheers.

They'll get one on the counter.

New Racing owner Ali Syed to announce a €30m cash injection into Racing Santander, in the form of shares.

He has also invited his pal Hassanal Bolkiah (aka the richest man in the world in the 90s) to El Sardinero to watch their game against Real Madrid in March.

Looks like they won the lottery.

No Ligue 1 thread so I would borrow this space

Why don't Lyon just sack Claude Puel - he had been underperforming for a while ..?

Unless they make a good run in the CL or mount a run at Lille, he will probably be gone at the end of the season. The great side of the last decade is gone, OL have been struggling for some time now.

No Ligue 1 thread so I would borrow this space

Why don't Lyon just sack Claude Puel - he had been underperforming for a while ..?

Unless they make a good run in the CL or mount a run at Lille, he will probably be gone at the end of the season. The great side of the last decade is gone, OL have been struggling for some time now.

Still seem to spunk big money in the transfer windows though, although they seem to have lost their knack of buying medium and selling big. OL will probably turn it round when they get their big, new, more or less free stadium.

On a seperate note saw the Lille goals earlier and couldn't believe it wasn't full, I know there stadium is a shit tip and they're building a new one but still this could be their best season for over 50 years and they have a team packed with exciting, young players.

Jornada 26 Wed 02 Mar 22:00 Valencia CF - FC Barcelona

Jornada 27 Sun 06 Mar --:-- FC Barcelona - Zaragoza Tickets

1/8 tornada Tue 08 Mar 20:45 FC Barcelona - Arsenal

Surely not? :undecided:

Zaragoza game will be moved up to Saturday, most probably. Schedules aren't final until 2 weeks IIRC.

Atlético opposition group "Señales de Humo" (Smoke signals) claims that the club's debt is €786m, according to an independent study by a financial firm that also casts doubts over the club's viability as a going concern.  That would make Atlético the most indebted club in La Liga. Ouch.