La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nothing wrong with appealing for the booking. It's the same as appealing for a foul or a penalty.

I can't agree. If you think you've been fouled you might appeal to the referee. Whether someone is booked or not is fuck all to do with you.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well this is s***.

It really isn't :lol:

Two shots in 18 mins.

We seem to enjoy football on different terms.  No problem.

I'm more a fan of high tempo, all out attack. Don't really enjoy the death by possession that Barca play.

I hope you have a good tin hat.

I tend not to get involved with discussions about Barcelona. I accept that they're the best club side in World Football at the minute and keep the ball better than pretty much anyone but I don't rave about them constantly like many do.

I agree with you. :thup:

Edit: and Pica.

Which team/style would you rave about?

Well this is s***.

Two shots in 18 mins.

I'm more a fan of high tempo, all out attack. Don't really enjoy the death by possession that Barca play.

I tend not to get involved with discussions about Barcelona. I accept that they're the best club side in World Football at the minute and keep the ball better than pretty much anyone but I don't rave about them constantly like many do.

Newcastle United. Fresh as fuck.

Mourinho has Inter'd this Real team. They have a chance in the CL if they play like this because Barca are vulnerable to the counter. It's a shame to see such a talented team play such a s*** brand of football, though.

shit brand of WINNING football :smug:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well this is s***.

Two shots in 18 mins.

Newcastle United. Fresh as fuck.

Its like that, is it!

Mourinho has Inter'd this Real team. They have a chance in the CL if they play like this because Barca are vulnerable to the counter. It's a shame to see such a talented team play such a s*** brand of football, though.

Yeah - what a twat.

Well this is s***.

Two shots in 18 mins.

Newcastle United. Fresh as f***.

This, as unpredictable as you like.