La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Messi.  :dowie: :facepalm:

?

Not got it on any more. I seem to be successfully missing everything here.

Blasted the ball into the crowd, he was basically on the sideline when he did it.

Messi.  :dowie: :facepalm:

?

Not got it on any more. I seem to be successfully missing everything here.

half-volleyed the ball into the crowd at some speed.  deliberate cuntishness

was duly defended by his number one fan on the mike

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Mourinho got what he wanted.  A draw.  When his team are chasing an 8 point lead.  :lol:  :thup:

Who has the edge for the final though? Barca couldn't beat 10 man Real Madrid. At least that's how I'll see it being spun for motivation.

Mourinho got what he wanted.  A draw.  When his team are chasing an 8 point lead.  :lol:  :thup:

Poor try.

If I was Barcelona, or a Barcelona fan-boy, I'd be very worried about the cup competitions to come...

Poor try.

If I was Barcelona, or a Barcelona fan-boy, I'd be very worried about the cup competitions to come...

Why?  A 1-1 draw in the away leg of the CL would be a really good result.  :lol:

Guest Slarth

Mourinho proved his point, the league was already done but the final & CL is still up for grabs. RM caused Barca some big problems at the end, the rest of the ties are gonna be interesting.

Poor try.

I don't see why Barcelona would be that worried.  Real Madrid will still be bricking it going to the Nou Camp.  If you want to look at the league games and a two-legged tie then it's 6-1 win for Barcelona.

Fool. It was a tight match that could have gone either way and was irreparably changed by Albiol's poor decision. Real have done well here.

Albiol's foul was not an act out of the context of the game.  If he's gonna get done by Villa and have to foul him then it's his fault and a cross that Real have to bear.

Poor try.

Why?  A 1-1 draw in the away leg of the CL would be a really good result.  :lol:

Not if you lost the first leg 71-0.

Fantasy land is not real land.

Point is that Mourinho has proven that Real can match Barcelona and they have players to come into the side to push harder.  Plus Puyol is crocked again after Guardiola foolishly risked him.