La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Feeling that Real will win La Liga now been very impressive in last 2 weeks.

Early days. You forget they had similar runs last season (which was a record one for them afterall).

Going to be hard to beat them of course, but I fancy us still.

And you forgot that they didn't have Mourinho last season.

I've said all along that they'll win the league this season - and probably even the CL.

They still have days off and draw against a third tier team with most of first teamers playing.

He's not unbeatable.

Yes, they have days off, as every team has. But I'm absolutely convinced they'll win the league.

Ruben De La Red forced to retire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H8FqhJ_FW0&feature=player_embedded

25 years old, just terrible.  :(

Real Madrid midfielder Ruben de la Red has been forced to bring a premature end to his playing career.

The 25-year-old was a member of Spain's Euro 2008-winning squad, despite spending the previous season with Getafe.

But just three months later he collapsed during Real Madrid's Copa del Rey match against Real Union due to a heart problem.

And although De la Red has fought to continue his playing career, he has reluctantly taken medical advice and accepted a position on Real's coaching staff on Thursday.

"I am starting a very exciting stage in my career," he said. "I wish to send my support to all those players out there whose careers were also cut short.

"I am also very grateful to all the people who have supported me since I fainted. I've fought against this in vain and doctors advised me to stop."

Málaga rumored to go after Pellegrini after firing Jesualdo Ferreira today.

Good appointment for them like, they got a bit of cash behind them haven't they?

Yes, not massive amounts. They have an Arab owner now who wants to invest, although sensibly.

It is sad that the likes of de la Red, Savidan, and Thuram have been made to retire early, but I am just pleased these are being caught before an incident. God forbid, any of these players ending the way of Foe. I wish likes of Foe, Feher, and Puerta could have been made to retire peacefully.

It is sad that the likes of de la Red, Savidan, and Thuram have been made to retire early, but I am just pleased these are being caught before an incident. God forbid, any of these players ending the way of Foe. I wish likes of Foe, Feher, and Puerta could have been made to retire peacefully.

:clap:

• 2 weeks later...

VI :

1. What do you think about Ozil ?

2. Does Kaka still have future with Real Madrid ?

3. Can CRonaldo and Messi play together and be productive in the same team ?

4. Is Gabriel Milito still injured ?

5. Despite the cross-field wonder assist - how do you rate Andreu Fontas ?

VI :

1. What do you think about Ozil ?

2. Does Kaka still have future with Real Madrid ?

3. Can CRonaldo and Messi play together and be productive in the same team ?

4. Is Gabriel Milito still injured ?

5. Despite the cross-field wonder assist - how do you rate Andreu Fontas ?

1. He's very streaky, great some games, absolutely invisible in others. We'll see this Monday.

2. Doesn't strike me as Mou cares about him, and his Real Madrid career has been a disaster so far. But he'll have his chances, Canales is flopping so far and Özil isn't consistent enough yet. But I think he'll be sold at the end of the season.

3. I don't think so. They both need to be the focus of their team's play. Strikes me that Messi could more easily adapt to a playmaker role, but he'd still be diminished.

4. He's still injuried.

5. He's highly rated. He'll feature for us in the coming years.