Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

I like the million adverts that are plastered all over the place. Class.

ever though of ad's on here, could pay for the NOFC team  :pow:

Guest Heneage

Dave why cannit we have fancy badges 'n' that?

On a serious note, I can't help but dislike that place, they seem so patronizing.

We'll go:

Harper

Perch      Coloccini    Williamson  Enrique

Routledge  Barton  Smith  Nolan  Jonas

Carroll

Subs:  Krul, R Taylor, Campbell, Guthrie, Ben Arfa, Lovenkrands, Ameobi

3-1 defeat. 

Rooney, Nani & Owen

Nolan

harper

perch/raylor williamson colo enrique

routiledge barton guthrie jonas

nolan

carroll

2-0 loss ronney and scholes in their usual treatment of us with 2 30 yarders and rooney to be proclaimed back to his best

Carroll upfront on his own against Manu. :doh: Fuckk, the lad'll get about three touches.

I agree, but what else do we do?  :undecided:

Play two strikers and don't let them come at us from the word go. It's absolutely pointless. Go defensive against ManU at Old Trafford and they'll pick us apart with ease. We're gonna have to retain possession in their half for atleast some points of the game, or it'll be a walk-over. That won't happen with one striker.

Carroll upfront on his own against Manu. :doh: Fuckk, the lad'll get about three touches.

pray the entire man u first team come down with a 24 hour vomiting bug on the day of the match and they have to play their kids

Play two strikers and don't let them come at us from the word go. It's absolutely pointless. Go defensive against ManU at Old Trafford and they'll pick us apart with ease. We're gonna have to retain possession in their half for atleast some points of the game, or it'll be a walk-over. That won't happen with one striker.

and trying to attack and failing miserably against the man u defence they hit us on the break repeatedly.

I don't necessarily mean against Man Utd, but in general I think it's something Wor Chris is adding to the gameplan. There was definite intent when we countered against Rangers but we had so much of the ball we didn't see a lot of it. I'm thinking of our 3-1 win at Highbury, the London hoodoo being destroyed. That's what we'll see in at Old Trafford. :snod:

We try and defend and we'll get absolutely bum raped.

It sounds stupid but our best chance of keeping the score respectable is going 4-4-2 and having a bit of a go.

We line up 4-5-1 and try and sit out the game and we'll see the 8/9-0 scorelines.