Coppell resigns

ED209

Guest Stephen927

Worked wonders for Reading that first season they had in the Prem, 1 point off Europe iirc. All went tits up from there, I'm sure he was mentioned as a possible England manager around that time too.

Guest GAMMELL

scouse c***

- NO! I personally think that he is a good manager!

I think Villa would be a great move for Steveh (and Villa)

NO! He's a bottling scouse cunt. FACT

NO! He's a bottling scouse c***. FACT

Erm . . . .. . when has he bottled you troll? He left Man City citing the reason being that it was too much pressure for him. At that time Man City weren't exactly a well oiled machine and the club itself needed something more than SC. I think it takes a big man to admit that a job is too much.

He resigned at Brighton to go to reading stating that Brighton would never be in the Premiership (which atm is still the case). He left Reading the season after their relegation back to the championship having been unable to guide them back into the top flight.

You can only really accuse him of bottling it at Bristol City BUT no one knows the reasons for his actual departure at this time (Probably Villa but could be the chairman or anything)

If he's hung up his sack because of health problems then I apologise for them remarks I made, can say no more

If he's hung up his sack because of health problems then I apologise for them remarks I made, can say no more

mental health problems?