Egidio Arévalo

Optimistic Nut

http://www.larepublica.com.uy/deportes/420530-penarol-en-uruguay-pensando-en-europa

Google translate:

In strictly business, businessman Paul Bentancur still did not advance passes Gaston Arevalo Egidio Rios Ramirez. Moreover, in the case of driving the employer sanducero Peruvian radio stations yesterday said "the offer from Newcastle was performed 15 days and as there was no response from their representatives, the British now opted for a player from the Ivory Coast as it was in the background Arevalo ... "

Continuing with his explanation, the employer said: "Now we must revive the negotiations with the Newcastle and we Arévalo Ríos until August 30 but no longer depend on me ..."

Would prefer the Ivory Coast player tbh. We need someone to do a minder role if we get Arfa and Arevalo isn't that big.

Er, how do you know the Ivory Coast player (if he exists) is bigger?

Would prefer the Ivory Coast player tbh. We need someone to do a minder role if we get Arfa and Arevalo isn't that big.

It's a gues-timate

Guest Heneage

I can gurantee it's Tiote.

i'm hoping that if that is correct then the reason we are trying for a loan for ben arfa is to be able to buy the "other" midfielder we so desperatly need.

i'm hoping that if that is correct then the reason we are trying for a loan for ben arfa is to be able to buy the "other" midfielder we so desperatly need.

Arevalo is 5 ft 6, Tiote is pushing 6 ft I think.

Arevalo is 5 ft 6, Tiote is pushing 6 ft I think.

doesnt bother me if one has green hair and the others a eunuch providing they are better than what we already have.

Have a look on youtube for AREVALO RIOS.mpg.

Blokes a machine. Looks like he loves a tackle, mops everything up but doesn't seem to just hold hands with the centre half like Smith.