Manchester Utd 3 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 16/08/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

lets just hope turd ferguson has mercy on us and tell his cocks to calm down, cus with the shit we been putting out in the first 45 we gonna get creamed all over our faces with extra to spare for fucking houghton!

1,4 million fuck sake   :kinnear:

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The usual mass over-reaction to a defeat (it will be) to one of the best teams around.

In no way was our first half performance as bad as some here are making out.

Just the manner the goals were conceded, as Dave pointed out. I'll be happy if we score.

I'm not going to sit here and just smile and nod. We made simple mistakes that are easily rectified. It doesn't matter whether we're playing Manchester United or Bedlington Terriers.

Are the "glass half full" people reading this thread? Nobody is saying that we're doomed. They're more pissed off with the stupid mistakes and lack of defending on the second goal.

That and the fact that Nolan is pointless, but that's FACT.

Don't think Perch has been as bad as people are making out. I'd single Colo, Jose, Jonas, and Nolan before I'd blame the lad. The gulf in quality is evident, it's just a shame the goals have been so simple.

We certainly need to reserve judgement on Perch. The whole defence, bar Williamson, has looked rocky, and that's not a good environment for a new player.