Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Quotes from who.

Because sources always comes with names?

Made up ones tend not to, your argument is there are direct quotes.

The quotes are from 'Someone close to Chelsea', that could be Lee Ryder's mate who is currently walking up Fulham Road.

Quotes from who.

The quotes are from 'Someone close to Chelsea', that could be Lee Ryder's mate who is currently walking up Fulham Road.

A source close to Chelsea said: “Tiote is a player everybody at Chelsea admires.

“There are a number of options and possibilities on offer, but we will have to see what the mood is when the window opens.”

Seems like direct quotes from someone within the club to me.

Quotes from who.

A source close to Chelsea said: “Tiote is a player everybody at Chelsea admires.

“There are a number of options and possibilities on offer, but we will have to see what the mood is when the window opens.”

Not sure if serious....

How about we just keep one of our best players?

Good point but if tiote is angling for a move (we have no idea really what he wants)then mceachran is a fantastic talent.his left foot is brilliant

Has to be done. After all, he is clearly on strike at the moment. Might as well get the best deal possible. :thup:

Quotes from who.

How? :lol:

Not saying he won't be sold but those quotes are may as well be from that Twitter prick. It's certainly no confirmation that Chelsea are interested.

Quotes from who.

Not sure if serious....

taxfree, you know that the media can generally just put any choice of words together and then stick quotation marks round them, whether a 'source inside the club' has said a single bit of it, or not?

No player thats expendable for them is good enough for us at this point, our clubs arent thatt far apart in ability.

:lol:

Who do you think theyd likely give up that would fly into our first team then ?

I would take PVA or Bertrand for left back which would allow Santon to go right back. With Tiote going McEarchan would certainly put up a good fight to be Cabaye's partner.

Quotes from who.

Not sure if serious....

taxfree, you know that the media can generally just put any choice of words together and then stick quotation marks round them, whether a 'source inside the club' has said a single bit of it, or not?

I know. I may just be a bit naive thinking a local journalist wouldn't be daft enough to jump at the chance to unsettle his local club and players without there being anything in it.

Quotes from who.

Not sure if serious....

I know. I may just be a bit naive thinking a local journalist wouldn't be daft enough to jump at the chance to unsettle his local club and players without there being anything in it.

:yao:

No player thats expendable for them is good enough for us at this point, our clubs arent thatt far apart in ability.

:lol:

Who do you think theyd likely give up that would fly into our first team then ?

I would take PVA or Bertrand for left back which would allow Santon to go right back. With Tiote going McEarchan would certainly put up a good fight to be Cabaye's partner.

PVA maybe yeah, dunno about Bertrand. Theyd only give Mceachran on loan & id never accept tiote going for that. None of them would make up for Tiotes current importance to our side really anyway, thats why theyre after him.