Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Thought Tiote was excellent today - second half was the type of match to suit him perfectly and I don't think we would've got that point without him.

Played to his strengths - formation suited him.

Man if only he made that pass to Hatem when he made that excellent tackle in the middle of the park...

Thought the captain's armband suited him today, he was shouting about - looked a real leader out there.

Guest bimpy474

I really have a problem with him staying down when he gets caught. He does this a lot, cost us a lot today..

Big fanny unhurt play acting wank turd of the modern footballer. A lot of them do it now :(

I really have a problem with him staying down when he gets caught. He does this a lot, cost us a lot today..

Big fanny unhurt play acting w*** turd of the modern footballer. A lot of them do it now :(

I think it's even worse when he is a hardman himself. Really gets on my nerves, when I saw the replay of him sitting there I actually screamed in anger.

Guest bimpy474

Big fanny unhurt play acting w*** turd of the modern footballer. A lot of them do it now :(

I think it's even worse when he is a hardman himself. Really gets on my nerves, when I saw the replay of him sitting there I actually screamed in anger.

Aye it does your head in. Hardman my arse like, Vinnie Jones had it spot on when he said the hardmen are the Steve Bruce types. From a while back but pretty much spot on for me too.

Tiote was excellent today - were it not for Cabaye he would have been our MoM.

Never doubted this lad's ability after I saw him make his debut against Everton but he has been going through a really bad spell...I reckon that some change in the coaching responsibility has led to a different style of play which suits him far better because there is now more movement from players around him and he has more simple passing options when he wins the ball.

Can I suggest that you all wait till he's put in a good performance in a game which doesn't suit his limited strengths perfectly, not to mention not being an idiot and contributing to us conceding?

But Brett said we're going places Ron?  :rolleyes:

Good game, and im happy for it, but it's way too early..