Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Feel a bit sorry for the numbskull tbh.

Not as sorry as I feel for myself having to watch the gormless cunt. It's getting to the point now where I want him out nearly as much as Shola. He's honestly almost as detrimental to our side and will be as long as he's here.

Doesn't matter who you are, getting that much s*** on twitter would get to you.  Pretty disgusting in my eyes to see a player getting abuse like that from his own teams fans no matter how bad you've been playing.

Pathetic and tragic.

Boo fucking hoo man. If you're in the public light you will get abuse no matter how great or shit you are. The only tragic thing about Newcastle United is Mike Ashley, the board, Alan Pardew and the current shit we are seeing on the pitch be it player, tactics etc.

Don't have fucking time for players' feelings, grow the fuck up.

Boo f***ing hoo man. If you're in the public light you will get abuse no matter how great or s*** you are. The only tragic thing about Newcastle United is Mike Ashley, the board, Alan Pardew and the current s*** we are seeing on the pitch be it player, tactics etc.

Don't have f***ing time for players' feelings, grow the f*** up.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

While it's not nice to see people vehemently criticising him, he's a professional football being paid 40k a week he should be able to be immune himself from such criticism like politicians etc do, if you don't like it go fucking home.

Boo f***ing hoo man. If you're in the public light you will get abuse no matter how great or s*** you are. The only tragic thing about Newcastle United is Mike Ashley, the board, Alan Pardew and the current s*** we are seeing on the pitch be it player, tactics etc.

That's right son, what a big man you are. Hardest kid at your school too?

Speaking as someone who is livid about his recent inclusion in the team, this Twitter shit's a bit unfair on him really. I don't agree with people handing out abuse on Twitter generally (although I might revoke my lifelong intention not to sign up if Alan Pardew opens an account), but it shows how staggeringly out of touch the club are with the support that they thought that asking for questions for him would be a good idea at the moment.

Guest neesy111

That's right son, what a big man you are. Hardest kid at your school too?

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Speaking as someone who is livid about his recent inclusion in the team, this Twitter s***'s a bit unfair on him really. I don't agree with people handing out abuse on Twitter generally (although I might revoke my lifelong intention not to sign up if Alan Pardew opens an account), but it shows how staggeringly out of touch the club are with the support that they thought that asking for questions for him would be a good idea at the moment.

Exactly. How anyone thought this would be a good thing is beyond me.

Guest neesy111

Speaking as someone who is livid about his recent inclusion in the team, this Twitter s***'s a bit unfair on him really. I don't agree with people handing out abuse on Twitter generally (although I might revoke my lifelong intention not to sign up if Alan Pardew opens an account), but it shows how staggeringly out of touch the club are with the support that they thought that asking for questions for him would be a good idea at the moment.

Newcastle's PR team basically make Ratners (for those old enough to remember) look like the WPP of todays world. 

Guest neesy111

Can't understand why anyone in the public eye would ever be on Twitter. There will always be abuse and plenty of it. I find it all so desperate this whole Twitter thing.

Do you know of a thing called an EGO, people love to get it massaged.

1. If you are a celebrity, athlete, politican etc. and you have an official twitter account = you're going to get abuse.

2. If you are 1 of the above, then you should know what comes with the territory about getting abuse on said social media

3. I don't for 1 second agree with abusing anybody on twitter, nor do I agree with abusing anyone on the internet.  I get riled up about s***, but I don't make personal attacks on people.  Sparky, you clearly have no idea who I am, nor do you know the type of guy I am on this forum to the fellow lads on here. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that.

4. I'm clearly p*ssed off with about everything associated with Newcastle United right now, so people like Saylor who aren't doing a single bit of business on the pitch, are right pissing me off.

Hardest guy in school line :lol:

Newcastle's PR team basically make Ratners (for those old enough to remember) look like the WPP of todays world. 

Ha, I remember The Ratners disaster very well! PR team moved into north east football perhaps?

1. If you are a celebrity, athlete, politican etc. and you have an official twitter account = you're going to get abuse.

2. If you are 1 of the above, then you should know what comes with the territory about getting abuse on said social media

3. I don't for 1 second agree with abusing anybody on twitter, nor do I agree with abusing anyone on the internet.  I get riled up about s***, but I don't make personal attacks on people.  Sparky, you clearly have no idea who I am, nor do you know the type of guy I am on this forum to the fellow lads on here. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that.

4. I'm clearly p*ssed off with about everything associated with Newcastle United right now, so people like Saylor who aren't doing a single bit of business on the pitch, are right pissing me off.

Sorry mate! Just raging with all things nufc! Didn't mean to be a dick.

Sorry mate! Just raging with all things nufc! Didn't mean to be a dick.

Dude its all good -- this club gets me uncharacteristically angry. I just don't have time for much but results on the pitch. Its hard to find any positives anymore.

Guest neesy111

Ha, I remember The Ratners disaster very well! PR team moved into north east football perhaps?

Newcastle's PR team is basically a press officer and PR person.  That for a football club in todays world is ridiculous in the Premier League, also they are left hung to dry by those above them, another disaster by the club off the field.

David Icke Son of God (user on here) knows the PR in's and out from the club pretty well if you want the full info.