Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest firetotheworks

I don't see it. He always looks like a chest of drawers that's falling apart when he's on the ground trying to tackle.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Think it's tight between the 4 centre-backs we have, when all are fully-fit, I'd go with Soloccini though.

:thup:

Saylor and Williamson are very good players to have as backup, both can do us a good job.

Think it's tight between the 4 centre-backs we have, when all are fully-fit, I'd go with Soloccini though.

Have to go for this. Always been an advocate for Willicini but if Sol continues this while they're still suspended I'll have to go for Soliccini. 'Cause simple as, it's a fight to partner Colo, that man should never be on our bench.

1. Colo

2. Sol

3. Saylor

4. Williamson

IMO

Agree with that.

Colo's shite against powerful, physical strikers.

Pick from the four to best nullify the opposition. As you said earlier, we would have lost with Colo playing today.

1. Colo

2. Sol

3. Saylor

4. Williamson

IMO

Agree with that.

Colo's s**** against powerful, physical strikers.

Pick from the four to best nullify the opposition. As you said earlier, we would have lost with Colo playing today.

No I didn't say that, though. I said we'd have lost with the Colo-Willi combination.

Carew, Doyle and Carlton Cole all failed to get the better of him. As did just about all of the physical forwards that we played against last season. He has a weakness, all footballers do. It's far from blatant, though.

Strange, I thought he was poor today. Got very lucky with the Kalou miss too.

We played the champions to be fair to him though.  They were gonna get chances, they would've done with Colo and Williamson in the team.  I thought both Sol and Taylor played well, to draw with Chelsea they've got to have played fairly well.

We need to work out who is the best partnership and stick with that, not chop and change all the time.

If Campbell and Taylor play well in the next few games we should stick with them.  In order to work out the best partnership overall we would have to chop and change wouldn't we? Just stick with what's working I think.

Guest neesy111

Played well, but my god isn't he fat now.  Can anyone see a club coming in for him with the state he's in currently?

On a free? Definitely.

Not when he's asking for £60k a week as well ???

Guest neesy111

Still not sure he wouldn't, being English and what not. Plus I am fairly sure he will shift the weight by the end of the season anyway.

From the reports I've heard about his eating habits, I don't think he will.

Still not sure he wouldn't, being English and what not. Plus I am fairly sure he will shift the weight by the end of the season anyway.

From the reports I've heard about his eating habits, I don't think he will.

:lol:

He spent two months only eating soup through a straw earlier this year man.