Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest Heneage

Looking back was he really just transfer listed just because of the contract dispute? I'm inclined to think not.

Can remember a couple of misplaced passes, but failed to see this "f***ing s***" performance.

The problem wasn't in defence today.

get with it, what he does on the pitch isn't the deciding factor man.

Not good by any means, but no worse than the majority of the team. The whole defence in general was shaky. And this is coming from someone that really doesn't want him in the starting line up. Simple as, he was a part of the disruption of our regular back four. It's going to cause problems.

Guest neesy111

:lol: Here, what did he do that was so terrible today?

Losing Collins for the goal,  lucky not to concede a PELANTY, defending like a tosspot and acting like one.

Losing Collins for the goal,  lucky not to concede a PELANTY, defending like a tosspot and acting like one.

wasn't his man for the goal, and it wasn't a pen, defended well enough not to give a decent chance.....acted like a tosspot ?, well joey done that but he's loved.

Guest neesy111

Losing Collins for the goal,  lucky not to concede a PELANTY, defending like a tosspot and acting like one.

wasn't his man for the goal, and it wasn't a pen, defended well enough not to give a decent chance.....acted like a tosspot ?, well joey done that but he's loved.

Bollocks.

It was his man as he actually pointed to Collins in the build-up and it was a penalty as I'd bet you'd be up in arms if bent barged into Taylor lime what happened.

He played almost like he had been missing for most of the season and was just coming back from an period out through injury....

Top class Premier League defender, no.

Defender who most clubs in the 7th - 16th bracket would snap up, yes.

Therefore is worth his contract, for games such as this when we have a lot of people missing and we need to piece together a team from what we have left.

He made three mispasses/mistakes in the first minute and a half too, but I'm sure madras has an excuse for that too.

enrique done similar in the second half, easier aswell. both actually defended well. i remember williamson  twice just punting the ball 30 yards when he had options aswell.

Guest neesy111

He made three mispasses/mistakes in the first minute and a half too, but I'm sure madras has an excuse for that too.

enrique done similar in the second half, easier aswell. both actually defended well. i remember williamson  twice just punting the ball 30 yards when he had options aswell.

At least Williamson and Jose can defend at least well, this clown can't which is the the least I expect.

Madras and his favourites.

:thup:

except he's not a fave, i'd ship him out tomorrow. i've said all along,like williamson , he's an average premier league centre half, better going forward and will score more from set pieces.....if you want to make out he's shit, then thats up to you.

Guest Chubby Jason

He played almost like he had been missing for most of the season and was just coming back from an period out through injury....

Top class Premier League defender, no.

Defender who most clubs in the 7th - 16th bracket would snap up, yes.

Therefore is worth his contract, for games such as this when we have a lot of people missing and we need to piece together a team from what we have left.

That depends on how much the club are paying him.

enrique done similar in the second half, easier aswell. both actually defended well. i remember williamson  twice just punting the ball 30 yards when he had options aswell.

At least Williamson and Jose can defend at least well, this clown can't which is the the least I expect.

taylor defended better than williamson today....thats why taylor was given the job of marking bent and why bent was nulled.