Accrington Stanley 2 - 3 Newcastle Utd - 25/08/10 - post match reaction from p20

Dave

He scored though and we won - was some point in playing him then

That doesn't mean that somebody else in his position wouldn't have done the same, or more.

Well CH obviously thought it was worth it and he seems to have been vindicated

I saw nowt wrong with Ranger's attitude,he worked his bollocks off and stuck up for himself when their big oaf of a centre-half accused him of diving,when we could all see he'd merely fallen over.

The only petulance I saw was Vuckic ,deliberately in my opinion,elbowing the same oaf in the face.

I'd have been more dissapointed with Ranger if he hadn't pushed him. We've seen it a million times with lower league filth trying to play the intimidation card.

:thup:

Very much so.

Anybody remember that cunt for Grimsby winding Shearer up all game? Gave him quite the smack at one point aswell.

Well CH obviously thought it was worth it and he seems to have been vindicated

Hughton didn't have to be vindicated, it's his choice who he picks, I'd prefer to see somebody else in his position though.

Very much so.

Anybody remember that c*** for Grimsby winding Shearer up all game? Gave him quite the smack at one point aswell.

Shearer nearly took the head off Neil Lennon at Leicester which was OTT but you sometimes have to give as good as you get.

Guest neesy111

I'd have been more dissapointed with Ranger if he hadn't pushed him. We've seen it a million times with lower league filth trying to play the intimidation card.

Very much so.

Anybody remember that cunt for Grimsby winding Shearer up all game? Gave him quite the smack at one point aswell.

Remember that, the guy was called Justin Whittle!  Shearer would of knocked the cunt out if anything else had happened

Guest Heneage

Ranger could save children from a burning orphanage and kezman would still question his attitude :lol:

What like you with Xisco?

The lad grabbed him by the shirt told him stop diving. Ranger squared up and went nose to nose with him, that is a bad attitude to have. His talent is there for all to see, but he seems very easily wound up.

Shearer v Whittle is a prime example of how the best way to get at cloggers who you wind you up is to score.

Aye I remember that cunt Grimsby defender giving it a go with Shearer. Shearer gave him a smash then smacked the winner in the back of the net second half. Magic :smitten:

What like you with Xisco?

The lad grabbed him by the shirt told him stop diving. Ranger squared up and went nose to nose with him, that is a bad attitude to have. His talent is there for all to see, but he seems very easily wound up.

Shearer v Whittle is a prime example of how the best way to get at cloggers who you wind you up is to score.

I've seen more experienced players than Ranger react to a lot less, Shearer v Lennon, Keane v Shearer, Bowyer v Dyer to name 3.

I still don't hold much hope for the lad but since he has been playing again I have been more than happy to give him a chance which I hope he takes.

Ranger did nothing wrong tonight imo, just seems you will slag him off at any opportunity. 

Ranger stood his ground. No problem with that.

This.

Nice to see he's got a bit of bottle, he'll need it. Can't understand anyone expecting us to go on like choirboys. Bonkers.

Guest Heneage

I still don't hold much hope for the lad but since he has been playing again I have been more than happy to give him a chance which I hope he takes.

Ranger did nothing wrong tonight imo, just seems you will slag him off at any opportunity. 

Yet I said he has talent in the same post? Why is highlighting where a player can improve being deemed as slagging off? I think with a loan to a League 1/Championship side he'd improve as a player and work out those little attitude kinks.

@Mick, when did two wrongs make a right?

Yet I said he has talent in the same post? Why is highlighting where a player can improve being deemed as slagging off? I think with a loan to a League 1/Championship side he'd improve as a player and work out those little attitude kinks.

@Mick, when did two wrongs make a right?

I don't think what Ranger did was too wrong and tried to highlight that more experienced players have done far worse.

Aye I remember that c*** Grimsby defender giving it a go with Shearer. Shearer gave him a smash then smacked the winner in the back of the net second half. Magic :smitten:

:nope:

Shearer ran after the ref like a little girl and avoided Whittle for the rest of the game. He did score the winner, so fair play.