Champions League 10/11

Luc

Boooo! Hope Robert Lee runs on stage and head butts the cheating f***er!

he's not cheating...it was decided on here during the summer that we should do similar and as such we ought be be teaching kids to do it as it is as much part of the game as playing by the rules.

(i've surprised myself at how narked I still am about that)

Guest neesy111

This is fixed, Milito ahead of Messi = Joke

Just fuck off now, your bias is ridiculous :lol:

Your bias towards inter is. Messi was the best player in the world last season!

I'm biased towards the players who excelled in the CL last season. That so happens to be Inter's players. Militio's contribution to winning the tournament (like Wesley) was huge, Messi's contribution to... oh wait, they didn't win it.

Guest neesy111

I'm biased towards the players who excelled in the CL last season.  That so happens to be Inter's players.  Militio's contribution to winning the tournament (like Wesley) was huge, Messi's contribution to... oh wait, they didn't win it.

Being in the team that win's doesn't mean your the best player FFS  :facepalm:

I'm biased towards the players who excelled in the CL last season. That so happens to be Inter's players. Militio's contribution to winning the tournament (like Wesley) was huge, Messi's contribution to... oh wait, they didn't win it.

Players who aren't in winning teams should never win individual awards then?

Being in the team that win's doesn't mean your the best player FFS :facepalm:

I'm sure I commented on their individual contribution...

You even said that Barcelona had better collection of players on the whole in comparison to Inter. It only goes to highlight the achievement of Inter's players.  Most notably Wesley and Milito who made MASSIVE contributions.

I'm biased towards the players who excelled in the CL last season.  That so happens to be Inter's players.  Militio's contribution to winning the tournament (like Wesley) was huge, Messi's contribution to... oh wait, they didn't win it.

Depends on what they help their team to achieve and well, their overall performance.

Depends on what they help their team to achieve and well, their overall performance.

Milito over Messi is a joke. I can't see that being too much up to debate at all. At least the other Inter players had a strong case to win their awards. But surely it also only adds to Inter's achievement if they didn't have the best player yet won it with a better team effort.

Guest neesy111

Milito scored in the last 16, quarter finals, semi finals and twice in the final.

I think he perfectly warrants Forward of the Year.

Anyway, it's voted by the managers so there is hardly any bias...

Those managers need their head's checking....

During the very last matches of the 2009–2010 season, Milito proved instrumental in Inter's winning of the first treble in the history of Italian football. The Argentine first scored the only goal in Inter's victory over Roma in the final of the Coppa Italia on 5 May 2010, enabling the nerazzurri to take home their first trophy of the season.[29] Eleven days later, it was also Milito's goal which secured Internazionale's 18th scudetto when they beat Siena 1–0 on the final matchday of Serie A. With only two points separating the top two teams in Serie A, the goal lifted Inter to the summit of the table after being in a position to lose the league title to Roma at the half-time break as Roma, playing simultaneously, were winning their own match against Chievo at that point. Milito himself declared this goal to be the "best of his career",[30] having been decisive in delivering a league title to his team. However, there was more to come from the forward and on 22 May 2010 Milito yet again proved vital as he scored twice to seal a victory in the Champions League Final over Bayern Munich. As a result Internazionale became European club champions for the first time in 45 years with a 2–0 victory and completed their historic treble championship season.[31]

Yep, no debate at all. None whatsoever.

(You can skip the domestic success)

Milito scored in the last 16, quarter finals, semi finals and twice in the final.

I think he perfectly warrants Forward of the Year.

Anyway, it's voted by the managers so there is hardly any bias...

Those managers need their head's checking....

There's a reason why they are managers and well, you quiet clearly aren't.