Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Praying for a season ending injury for Shola now. It's come to this. I'm sick of the sight of him.

It´s the only thing that forces Pardew to change unfortunately. Most of the times we are happy and the consensus is that Pardew has chosen the "best" team, it´s due to some donkey(s) being injured.

Him being picked to start is just further indication of how behind the times and clueless our manager is. I like Shola as a man, he seems great. Unfortunately he isn't cut out for starting PL games.

We were listening to this on the way back from the hospital, put it on just as Shola was coming on and the commentary of his first action was something like, "Here's Ameobi, he's got Haidara out wide....ball goes out of play for a Cardiff throw". Sums the fucker up.

Guest bimpy474

If he gets picked against Man City it would be madness, they'll just pass around him like Swansea and Southampton did.

Honestly if Pardew picks him, i'm going to shit on Pardew's car bonnet.

If he gets picked against Man City it would be madness, they'll just pass around him like Swansea and Southampton did.

Better order yaself a nice curry before then mate cos it's going to happen

Guest bimpy474

Better order yaself a nice curry before then mate cos it's going to happen

Really will pick him, wont he ? :(

Honestly if Pardew picks him, i'm going to s*** on Pardew's car bonnet.

Prepare to squat because he will be involved.

He's almost certain to start against Man City unless we go with a 5 man midfield, that is the only thing barring an injury that will keep him out.

Guest bimpy474

He's almost certain to start against Man City unless we go with a 5 man midfield, that is the only thing barring an injury that will keep him out.

And where is one of his legendary injuries, the useless lump has been far too fit lately.

And where is one of his legendary injuries, the useless lump has been far too fit lately.

Screen%20shot%202014-01-04%20at%202.10.37%20PM.png

Why is everyone having a go at a player who only came on for the last 5 minutes when we were already behind?

Surely there are some more appropriate scapegoats out there?

You are right - he is probably less culpable than others (such as Cisse) although those 5 minutes (plus 5 minutes injury time) were abject. Looked like he couldn't be bothered and moves broke down when he was involved. Subs are supposed to provide a spark - Shola extinguished what little hope there was of an equaliser with his clumsiness and lack of ability.

Why is everyone having a go at a player who only came on for the last 5 minutes when we were already behind?

You are right - he is probably less culpable than others (such as Cisse) although those 5 minutes (plus 5 minutes injury time) were abject. Looked like he couldn't be bothered and moves broke down when he was involved. Subs are supposed to provide a spark - Shola extinguished what little hope there was of an equaliser with his clumsiness and lack of ability.

I don't think he even touched the ball until the 4th minute of injury time.

I wasn't at game, just jumped on bandwagon, mainly because I think he's fucking shite and without seeing his 10 minutes today kind of know how it went and can visualize that shit

How about being s*** for over a decade? is that enough?

But anyway i don't really hate Shola its not his fault he's an extremely limited player who consistently gets picked by the moron in charge.

As with most cases the blame lies at Pardew's feet and then Ashley for hiring him.