Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

heard last night that he has been told he can leave and is free to find a new club.

Have to say, I've heard something similar recently.

Id love to know where you heard this from.

Heard it from a friend of the family.

(His, not mine :laugh: )

heard last night that he has been told he can leave and is free to find a new club.

Have to say, I've heard something similar recently.

Id love to know where you heard this from.

I heard it indirectly from Shola himself.

Guest guinness_fiend

i've been telling shola he should feel free to find another club for about 10 years

:lol:

Guest dazzanufc1892

if the murmurs about vuckic breaking through are true, and we add to the ba signing, and best back fit, i can see shola being let go.

hughton was close to unleashing vuckic, and if we do play with one up top. i dont see shola ever being utilised ahead of new signings.

Where does this Vuckic thing even come from? Ffs. :lol:

Pardew gave an interview a while back where he talked about Vuckic and said he was looking forward to seeing him tbf . Interview will no doubt be in the Vucic thread,.

Guest dazzanufc1892

if the murmurs about vuckic breaking through are true

explainify please

know a few people who were connected to the hughton reign. seemed like vuckic was ready, with hughton being a huge fan, but again a few set backs meant they held him off for the season. same people seem to think that this will be the season, if he gets a solid pre season in, that he will become a permanent fixture for us. Not spoke to anyone, nor do i know anyone connected to the pardew reign, but id assume that if coaches and back room staff all express these opinions to him, this will still be his break through year.