Savage on 5 Live - what a prat

Rob W

Savage is very lucky he's been a professional footballer. There's honestly nothing hand on heart he can do better than a good pub player can do apart from stand out due to his little girly hairstyle.

Strachen used to be pretty good when he was on MOTD, genuinley funny and always gave you a bit of insight into what was happening. 99% of them now are just say what you see merchants and despite playing the game thier whole lives seem to be incapable of doing anything but state the obvious.

Marcotti is so far ahead of the rest it's unreal, the guy is a football encyclopedia.

Savage is the new golden boy, he seems to be on the radio/tv more than Colin Murray at the moment.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Anyone know where I can see last nights MOTD? not available on iPlayer

MOTD2 is on tonight, and will be on iPlayer from Tuesday I believe. MOTD2 will also be streamed online from the BBC site, I think.

Cheers

Guest BooBoo

Merson is a font of knowledge compared to when they used to have George Best on Soccer Saturday:

Best- Ahhhhh it's a goal i think!

Stelling- Who's got it George?

Best- Yes its a goal. And its a goal for Man Utd.

Stelling- Who's put the Reds in front George?

Best- Yep....they're showing the replay now.....yep its one of the players for Man Utd. Man Utd are one up.

Stelling- Ruud van Nistelrooy there with his tenth goal this season. Thanks George.

Merson is a font of knowledge compared to when they used to have George Best on Soccer Saturday:

Best- Ahhhhh it's a goal i think!

Stelling- Who's got it George?

Best- Yes its a goal. And its a goal for Man Utd.

Stelling- Who's put the Reds in front George?

Best- Yep....they're showing the replay now.....yep its one of the players for Man Utd. Man Utd are one up.

Stelling- Ruud van Nistelrooy there with his tenth goal this season. Thanks George.

With his painted on eyebrows.

Guest antz1uk

Stelling talks a load of s****.

Agree with JJ7's post though.

stelling has the biggest ego and opinion of himself out of the lot of them, he's a monkey hanging moron trying too hard to be funny all the time

Stelling talks a load of s****.

Agree with JJ7's post though.

stelling has the biggest ego and opinion of himself out of the lot of them, he's a monkey hanging moron trying too hard to be funny all the time

Are you just a very angry man?

I like Merson in fairness, makes me laugh. Not that he's always right, but still...

The likes of f***ing Concord, Dowie, Jewell and the BBC's recent new 'crew' are so far up their own arses it makes it hard to watch.

Stelling deserves an award for putting up with those tits week in week out

You can add Daen f***ing Windass to that. He's a f***ing idiot

Guest Brummiemag

Talking of other poor pundits, anyone noticed Mark Lawrensons ears? Take a closer look next time he's on TV.

Most peoples ears are upright, his are at 45 degree angle to his head, they look like there slipping off. No wonder he tiies to grow his hair longer at the sides to cover them up

Guest Mantis

All BBC pundits - Shearer included - are vacant, mouth-breathing morons who spout the same s*** each and every time they appear. Overpaid and under-informed.

Agree with  that.  The BEEB need a clearout but we've known that for years.  The World cup punditry was shocking.  The only intelligent ones around are Klinsman and Seedorf.

All BBC pundits - Shearer included - are vacant, mouth-breathing morons who spout the same shit each and every time they appear. Overpaid and under-informed.

The last time anyone on the BBC actually said what they thought about a game the FA got so pissed off that they ignored their bid for the next set of Euro/WC qualifier games, giving them to ITV instead.  Since then the BBC haven't allowed anyone to say anything that might be seen as critical of the FA or Premiership.

It was quite funny to be fair.

However I'm getting a bit annoyed that basically every pundit now seems to be an ex-footballer. Most of the time they haven't got a fuckin clue what they're talking about. When discussing us its like their views come from 5 years ago. They have no idea of our better players and how we play. Its these idiots who were constantly singing the praises of Nicky Butt and Alan Smith, awarding the man of the matches, then taking the piss out of Enrique. Even yesterday on Soccer Saturday, slavering on about Robbie Keane whilst totally oblivious to the fact we were about to sign Ben Arfa.

Paul Merson is thrown forward as an 'expert' ffs! Not to mention Shearer, Likeker and Hanson taking the piss out of Slovakia and other teams at the World Cup, sitting there proudly announcing they know nothing about them. Would much rather when they have a panel of experts on TV, they reserve at least one space for someone who knows what they're talking about and has a bit of knowledge beyond these shores. Someone from World Soccer magazine or that Marcotti guy is quite good. Not some thick slavering idiot there talking absolute bollocks and coming out with ridiculous opinions to try and stir it up as he doesn't know enough about the teams involved.

Excellent post.

Agree. So true.

He's on TV purely so people can laugh at him which is all well and good but when youre being paid millions of pounds to offer no insight what so ever its embarrassing. . He isn't funny, he's just a fucking idiot, it's absolutely insulting people have to go to their jobs every day and this buffoon sits there earning millions and he can't even pronounce 'Coloccini'.

Rant over.

Millions of pounds :lol: :mackems:

I like Merson in fairness, makes me laugh. Not that he's always right, but still...

The likes of f***ing Concord, Dowie, Jewell and the BBC's recent new 'crew' are so far up their own arses it makes it hard to watch.

Stelling deserves an award for putting up with those tits week in week out

You can add Daen f***ing Windass to that. He's a f***ing idiot

I'm pretty sure Dean Windass is only there to fill BSKYB's Disability Employment Quota, his speech pattern is comparable to Muhammad Ali post-Parkinson Disease diagnosis

All this Lawro, Motto, Quinny and other nicknames for presenters on the TV and radio get on my nerves. Just a right load of crap, I actually find it quite offensive how they view this as appealing to the "working class"!

Guest neesy111

Lawro is apparently on a million a year contract with the beeb from what someone told me, if it's true who ever at the beeb put him on that should be shot.

All this Lawro, Motto, Quinny and other nicknames for presenters on the TV and radio get on my nerves. Just a right load of crap, I actually find it quite offensive how they view this as appealing to the "working class"!

Surely the nicknames are from when they were players and they just stuck?