Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest johnson293

The opening post of this very thread (from just 9 months ago) is quite a contrast to the majority of feeling 163 pages on!

Lot of posters crying over this were killing him at the start of the thread.  :lol:

:snod:

The opening post of this very thread (from just 9 months ago) is quite a contrast to the (apparent) bulk of feeling 163 pages on!

Might have something to do with him scoring 12 goals last season.

:facepalm:

It stands to question whether Kevin Keegan or Chris Hughton would've stood for this. I don't think so.

Pardew has to work hard to shed his 'yes-man' cloak.

^ disclaimer to all idiots who're no doubt gonna facepalm: yes, I too am impressed with what he's done on the pitch and off it thus far. Yet, a yes-man is a yes-man, and he still has to prove he has the club's interest at heart.

Guest johnson293

The opening post of this very thread (from just 9 months ago) is quite a contrast to the (apparent) bulk of feeling 163 pages on!

Might have something to do with him scoring 12 goals last season.

:facepalm:

Only 2 since the end of January, TBH.

As me and a few others have alluded to, Pardew doesn't rate Nolan.

Any manager with an ounce of sense would see that he isn't a PL midfielder anymore. He's an easy-to-mark striker, basically.

The opening post of this very thread (from just 9 months ago) is quite a contrast to the majority of feeling 163 pages on!

Lot of posters crying over this were killing him at the start of the thread.  :lol:

Very True.

Be interesting to Match up peoples comments then to now...........

It stands to question whether Kevin Keegan or Chris Hughton would've stood for this. I don't think so.

^ disclaimer to all idiots who're no doubt gonna facepalm: yes, I too am impressed with what he's done on the pitch and off it thus far. Yet, a yes-man is a yes-man, and he still has to prove he has the club's interest at heart.

How do you know Pards didn't agree to the sale?

WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE:

The club has a plan.  Older, less mobile players are being shipped off and younger, mobile players are lined up to come in and replace them.  The club has a long term strategy to pursue young players to play with a highly flexible, attacking mindset.

WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING:

Fat b****** woke up one morning and decided he wants to force the high wage earners with limited resale value off the club, reasoning that said veteran players also have too much say in the dressing room.  As a side note, he's decided that if Pardew doesn't like it he can f*** off and he'll bring in another puppet.

It's both.

:frantic:

He's an easy-to-mark striker, basically.

One that scored more than Rooney.

Maybe so but I think everyone will be in agreement that Rooney is slightly more influential and useful on a football pitch.

That's my point. He probably did, maybe he's been promised what KK and Hughton were promised, "we'll get mad replacements, innit. here's a youtube link, mate."

That's my point. He probably did, maybe he's been promised what KK and Hughton were promised, "we'll get mad replacements, innit. here's a youtube link, mate."

Like Cabaye?

He's an easy-to-mark striker, basically.

One that scored more than Rooney.

Fine. So did DJ Campbell.

Then there's the 11 assists than Rooney got, of course.

Look, I'm not saying he's God's gift, but it's not on to belittle his contribution last season. There are better players around. Whether we can get them in is a different matter entirely.

Very True.

Be interesting to Match up peoples comments then to now...........

Be even more interesting to see what these who are up in arms about losing him now were saying just a couple of months ago.

We need another signing very soon along the same magnitude of Cabaye to lift everyones spirits following todays news and Joey Barton outbursts.. and I am not suggesting that Neil Taylor will be acceptable.

Like Cabaye?

Read my previous posts. Track. Record.

Cabaye is a new development for Ashley & Co., and I'm willing to hold most of the vitriol back until the end of the transfer window. They've surprisingly done well by Cabaye's signing, but gutting our team of senior leadership and cohesion could be a huge, huge mistake, no matter who we get in as replacements.

If the yellow ssn bar came up later this evening with Charles N'Zogbia having medical at NUFC, people would give less of a s***.

Being a true bipolar football fan, If that happens, I'll go delete all my sappy posts. :lol: