Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

The Flipside of all this was the attitude of Newcastle ...

-A club fans and my teammates are going to be forever grateful for the support they gave me. Anyway, in mid-December, coach, Alan Pardew, decided it was best to find me ... And this club told me I just rejoined me, 20 days after having surgery and when all you wanted was to train and well. Although I knew it was going to cost to earn back a place, I never complained because he did not play. So what I did I will not forgive. Like, I still believe that it was a purely footballing issue rather than anything coming from the other side.

http://www.ole.com.ar/fuera-de-juego/semanas-entrenando-Inglaterra_0_1248475328.html

I think google is letting us down a bit re: the last two sentences, they could contradict each other. Spanish speakers assemble..

Pretty much tallies with the other translation non? Aside from the mix of he/i in the last sentence? Where's VI

Probably about to leave his home and go to the pub, standing in front of the mirror now trying to decide if he's gonna wear a Messi, Neymar or Suarez shirt...

Asked my son as he speaks spanish - bearing in mind I was reading it out over the phone so he probably didnt understand half of what I said, but the jist seems to be that Pardew told him in December, 20 days before his op that he should find another club but that Pardew told him he just wanted him to get better  :jesuswept: Jonas says he believes the decision was made for footballing reasons.

Well we all know Pardew is a complete tosspot but to tell a man who has been an excellent servant of the club that he should do one, when battling cancer, is just unbelievable even for him. Funnily enough it also coincided with the team going to shit and Colo looking like he had thrown the towel in. Bet he was enraged with the management of the club towards his best friend.I think it's very relevant that Jonas has not thanked the club or Pardew and only ever the fans. Remember he said he paid for his own medical treatment etc.

Anyway looks like Jonas is now in good form, people in Argentina are happy with his fitness and general health. He said before he finishes he wants to play for two clubs in Argnetina, one he has supported since a boy, local to where he comes from. He wants to come over here and play one more time. Anyway something along those lines

Asked my son as he speaks spanish - bearing in mind I was reading it out over the phone so he probably didnt understand half of what I said, but the jist seems to be that Pardew told him in December, 20 days before his op that he should find another club but that Pardew told him he just wanted him to get better  :jesuswept: Jonas says he believes the decision was made for footballing reasons.

Well we all know Pardew is a complete tosspot but to tell a man who has been an excellent servant of the club that he should do one, when battling cancer, is just unbelievable even for him. Funnily enough it also coincided with the team going to shit and Colo looking like he had thrown the towel in. Bet he was enraged with the management of the club towards his best friend.I think it's very relevant that Jonas has not thanked the club or Pardew and only ever the fans. Remember he said he paid for his own medical treatment etc.

Anyway looks like Jonas is now in good form, people in Argentina are happy with his fitness and general health. He said before he finishes he wants to play for two clubs in Argnetina, one he has supported since a boy, local to where he comes from. He wants to come over here and play one more time. Anyway something along those lines

Forgot about that, disgusting really.

Good stuff cheers for that  :thup: