Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest firetotheworks

"Asked by the Gazette about his relationship with the long-serving winger, Pardew said: “It’s difficult when you’ve said to a player to get a new club, and unfortunately the illness has come.

“You try to be supportive, but, of course, the player wants to find a bit more assurance than that.

“But that decision was a 100 per cent football decision. I want to invite Jonas back and give him the best possible chance when he returns.”

Nice lie in there.

The thing is, he's now gone so overboard with that lie that he's implying he'll give him a chance because of the illness. That's so fucking condescending like.

Guest firetotheworks

Wait, is he implying the cancer came after Jonas was told to find a new club?

He's saying that.

He's then said that he's going to give him a chance...

“But that decision was a 100 per cent football decision. I want to invite Jonas back and give him the best possible chance when he returns.” That last part directly contradicts it's being a football decision when he's just told us that he told Jonas to "Get a new club"

The series of events as I understand it are:

Jonas had the testicle removed (Oct/Nov 13)

He came back and shortly afterwards Pardew tells him to find a new club (Dec 13)

Went to Norwich (Jan 14)

Discovers the cancer has spread (Summer 14)

Has chemo

Given the all all-clear (Nov 14)

Basically he knows he's acted the cunt and now he's trying to rewrite history.  Just like his bullshit about front foot football, winning mentalities and every other piece of crap that spews forth from his gaping syphilitic arsehole of a mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sky Sports:

Gutierrez returns to training for Newcastle

16/12/14 2:21pm

Newcastle midfielder Jonas Gutierrez has returned to training after receiving the all-clear following treatment for testicular cancer. Manager Alan Pardew believes he could be back playing in two to three weeks.

Him and Gouffran on the wings. I'd be tempted to just sack it all off for good.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8e/Clipping_chicken_wing.jpg/220px-Clipping_chicken_wing.jpg

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/jonas-gutierrez-to-make-comeback-after-special-derby-message-to-fans-1-7014386

“The changing room is now getting changed to a samba beat, with Jonas singing at the top of his voice and walking around naked as normal. So it’s great to have him back.”

:lol: :smitten:

He's playing against West Ham in the reserves on Monday and there is a special message on the big screen before KO :thup:

Fantastic to see him back to his old self. Have to say, it was heart-wrenching when his photos first came out, but if the guy can lift the mood and morale of the team, then just have him around then.

Most wouldn't want him near the team and maybe rightly so but with Pardew liking Gouffran than others, would rather have him than Gouff to be honest. Of course Cabella, Abeid and Anita should be in front of him though.

Naked jonas :megusta:

He'd be brave after the op, like, but if you're curious, and he's OK with it, then fine. Weirdo. I was cross with people saying "Oh, no, not him!!" after all the positive messages because I thought he was a good guy, and a good player, but that's just me. My boyhood hero, Malcolm Macdonald, shouted at me on the late, unlamented Three Legends shitfest when I tried to explain how many chances Jonas created, on the grounds that he didn't understand what creating a chance meant.  When somebody passes you the ball and you twat it into the goal, you legendary drunken arsehole! That bit was cut :( Jonas set a lot up and people didn't do the necessary twatting, but that wasn't his fault. Haters gonna hate, but I think Jonas passes muster.

Fuck you if you disagree :lol: