Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Yes, Milner is a lot better.

Fair enough.

The only winger THAT WAS NOT HEAVILY CRITICISED LIKE SHIT DURING HIS TIME AT NUFC for the past 15 years is Solano.

The funny thing is people will reverse their opinion once the player's sold.  I am really sick of that.

Yes, Milner is a lot better.

Fair enough.

Uhh, no he wasn't, especially when he was played in the same position. All he provided were similarly shitty floated crosses that the goalkeeper would claim every single time, minus the ability to carry the ball forward with any pace.

I don't think Jonas played any worse today than say, a month ago but everyone seems to have gotten on the "Jonas is shite" bandwagon now.

If Barton wasn't playing so well on the right I would say change the wing he plays on as he always is trying to get the ball back on his left foot which means he's often found out by the defender and doesn't get any first time ball in due to lack of confidence with right...

wonder if he should be converted into a defensive midfielder?  hes better at defensive work than going forward on the left.  is his tackle timing good enough?

HE certianly cant cut it as a (attacking)midfielder in the premeirship.

I'd try him as left back if Enrique was out for longer tbh. He was right back at the world cup as well so it's probably worth a try.

wonder if he should be converted into a defensive midfielder?  hes better at defensive work than going forward on the left.  is his tackle timing good enough?

:lol:

Guest neesy111

:lol:

He's taking lessons from me :lol:

His obvious flaw is his final ball, the rest of his game cannot be questioned. I would like to be bale to put someone out on the left just to give him the kick up the backside he looks to be needing!

Thats like saying "I pulled a smart bird last night, got her home, into bed then shot me lot before owt happened"

We feel the disappointment!

His obvious flaw is his final ball, the rest of his game cannot be questioned. I would like to be bale to put someone out on the left just to give him the kick up the backside he looks to be needing!

Thats like saying "I pulled a smart bird last night, got her home, into bed then shot me lot before owt happened"

The thrill's in the chase!

The thrill's in the chase!

But, the delivery should be in the box ...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Some of your posts are actually hilarious, :lol:

Your heart isn't in this anymore, is it.

I'd try him as left back if Enrique was out for longer tbh. He was right back at the world cup as well so it's probably worth a try.

Did you even see him at right back in the world cup?

Did you even see him at right back in the world cup?

Aye, I did. But was he really as poor as Perch? :lol: