Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

I remember the time we signed the "New Rooney" in Aaron Spears. How is he doing in our youth team?

The last thing we need is another young striker, granted we should be signing up and coming talent but we have that in Ranger, Carroll and hopefully the likes of Donaldson. We desperately need someone upfront thats tried, tested and reliable.

We can retain one of Best, Shola, Lovenkrands, Xisco as back up this summer but the rest need replacing.

Guest SuperShola!

My mate just told me that some lad he works with heard we were getting Aaron Ramsey on loan?

You're nee Sewelly.

I don't want to be Sewelly :D

Donaldson? :lol:

Plays as a defensive mid now and looks like he'll be released this summer.

Released this summer? Any real info or just judging by your self?

Nowhere near the first team, been at the club for a while now, seems to have stagnated. No real info, but I'd put money on him leaving this summer.

Don't know if he's been mentioned. But Demba Ba is available at hoffenheim, wouldn't he be a canny forward?

Off to West Ham apparently, was in London last week.

they're saying no hes not available, they're going to cancel his contract but keep his registration or some such

Donaldson? :lol:

Plays as a defensive mid now and looks like he'll be released this summer.

Released this summer? Any real info or just judging by your self?

Nowhere near the first team, been at the club for a while now, seems to have stagnated. No real info, but I'd put money on him leaving this summer.

Would explain why we havent loaned him out then. Shame, think everyone had high hopes for him given his England U17 record, didnt really make the same impact when he stepped up to the U19's, still thought he was rated amongst coaching staff.

Konchesky

Alan Pardew is keen on left back Paul Konchesky who he knows from his time at West Ham and the Newcastle United boss may well feel he can purchase the former Fulham man relatively cheaply as it appears he is not wanted at the club after some sub standard performances. His place has recently been handed to Fabio Aurelio since Roy Hodgson left the club.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/01/12/liverpools-unwanted-18m-trio-wanted-by-newcastle-united-aston-villa-and-valencia/

I will drop his ma a facebook message............oh shit she is offline now :lol:

couple of speedy strikers at west ham to pick from. we could loan or maybe get one on the cheap?

Who would they be? The prolific Sears?

That's why he will be cheap.  :lol:

The other guy is called Heinz or something close.