Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Redknapp says Keane will go to the highest bidder and not a loan.

Worth going for?

Not for me, we don't want to go down the route of signing players who are are sliding down. It would almost seem a bit panicky and to be perfectly honest we aren't in a situation of panic.

Shay Given, Joleon Lescott, Wayne Bridge, Roque Santa Cruz, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Emmanuel Adebayor to be released from City in January  :lol:

Who would you want from these, Bridge as a back-up to Enrique?

S. Cruz would maybe ignite his career at a club not involved in the top 10?

Given, Lescott and Adebayor can f*** of.

Lets be honets as Man City have said any player they sell they wont be part funding there wages so that rules out the lot of them.

Guest Stephen927

Wouldn't take any of them. Hughton doesn't seem to sign dickheads and I'd rather our dressing room stayed the way it is now.

Robbie Keane braced for exit in todays news.  I'd take him here, him and Carroll up front would be good.  The fee shouldn't be more than £5m and the wages should be no more than £40k a week though.

If it was remotely realistic or possible, I'd snap up Adebayor and SWP in an instant.

Anyone who wouldn't take any are talking utter bollocks.

Adebayor would never come here, he could probably go to a Champ's League side in Italy or Spain.

SWP I'd take.  A lot of people slate him, but he isn't as bad as some make out.  Would love to have him as 1st team right winger and Routledge as back up.

Robbie Keane braced for exit in todays news.  I'd take him here, him and Carroll up front would be good.  The fee shouldn't be more than £5m and the wages should be no more than £40k a week though.

I wouldn't pay that for him and nor would he come for £40k per week.

We should defo go tits out for the lad.  Carroll and Keane would vbe a very dangerous pairing for teams to cope with.  Get him on loan and see what he is like.

Arry quoted today as saying he's only leaving on a permanent deal.

We should defo go tits out for the lad.  Carroll and Keane would vbe a very dangerous pairing for teams to cope with.  Get him on loan and see what he is like.

Ahh right, didn't see arrys bit.  Fair enough.  Well if they want daft money for him, good luck.  Not many teams have cash to chuck around.

Ahh right, didn't see arrys bit.  Fair enough.  Well if they want daft money for him, good luck.  Not many teams have cash to chuck around.

I'd be inclined to sell the club to him (great fans, stadium etc etc) and then stick a silly offer in for him (say £2.5m/£3m) and let him chuck a hissy fit to come. He's that type of fella.

I'd not pay much more for him cos he's near enough finished.

Spurs and Keane would have to accept a smaller fee and lower wages.

End of.

Agree but theres a good chance they'll be able to get a good fee for him (Villa would probably fancy him for example) and he'd likely be after a last big payday.