Andre Marriner

Rich

co-commentator annoyed me A LOT more than the useless ref. I was livid at some of the comments, him going "PENALTY" when nothing happens in our box, and refusing to accept we should've had a penalty when Nolan was hacked down. Cunt. :angry:

Difference is the fucking commentator doesn't have an influence on the game man. Marriner had a huge one. How can you be more upset over words?

No logic.

Because we won in the end. If we didn't it'd be another story.

co-commentator annoyed me A LOT more than the useless ref. I was livid at some of the comments, him going "PENALTY" when nothing happens in our box, and refusing to accept we should've had a penalty when Nolan was hacked down. Cunt. :angry:

Difference is the fucking commentator doesn't have an influence on the game man. Marriner had a huge one. How can you be more upset over words?

No logic.

Because we won in the end. If we didn't it'd be another story.

Fairy muff.

"Until then, much of the home crowd's ire had been directed at the referee, Andre Marriner, whose decisions more often than not went Newcastle's way." 

Source http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/sep/18/everton-newcastle-united-premier-league

Stupid bint.

What is with all these appalling female football journalists working for that paper? Equal opportunities gone wrong.

Guest jonnyameobi

The Nolan non penalty was right in front of me. A ludicrous decision, the fans were going beserk.

aye ditto mate, perfect view of it

"Until then, much of the home crowd's ire had been directed at the referee, Andre Marriner, whose decisions more often than not went Newcastle's way." 

Source http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/sep/18/everton-newcastle-united-premier-league

Stupid bint.

What is with all these appalling female football journalists working for that paper? Equal opportunities gone wrong.

I thought that Taylor cunt was bad enough.