Andre Marriner

Rich

Garth Crooks on final score:

"Marriner, the referee, misses the worst penalty you will ever see. It's an absolute stonewaller, takes Nolan's legs, and I don't know how on earth he missed it."

Which was followed by Mr Co-commentator saying that it was a 'brilliant challenge' :lol:

Garth Crooks on final score:

"Marriner, the referee, misses the worst penalty you will ever see. It's an absolute stonewaller, takes Nolan's legs, and I don't know how on earth he missed it."

Which was followed by Mr Co-commentator saying that it was a 'brilliant challenge' :lol:

Even after the first replay he was still saying great challenge. Second replay he switched to "maybe"

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7802/x610d.jpg

All ball, yeap.

yeah he clearly goes to take out Nolan and is not bothered about the ball. only when he's gone through nolan's legs do you see him try to take a swing at the ball. even if it makes contact with the ball at that point, the foul has still been committed.

Guest neesy111

This seems to be a common occurence with referees

And people said I was talking bollocks about referee's getting more wrong decisions than right.

Guest neesy111

We've never had any luck down at Everton remember the Barry Knight with the bernard challenge.

That was Neale Barry.

Ahh, was barry knight the bald headed guy?

We've never had any luck down at Everton remember the Barry Knight with the bernard challenge.

That was Neale Barry.

Ahh, was barry knight the bald headed guy?

Aye, he sent off Shola at Everton in 05.  He was rubbish.

Think Hughton needs to adress the referees. Point out how our players are getting knocked down game in and game out. He should do like Wenger and Ferguson.. If the media get a hold of it, the referees will start taking our side...

Think Hughton needs to adress the referees. Point out how our players are getting knocked down game in and game out. He should do like Wenger and Ferguson.. If the media get a hold of it, the referees will start taking our side...

He really does, but privately to the FA and see  what kind of response he gets, mainly about the treatment of Barton, its ludicrous.

co-commentator annoyed me A LOT more than the useless ref. I was livid at some of the comments, him going "PENALTY" when nothing happens in our box, and refusing to accept we should've had a penalty when Nolan was hacked down. Cunt. :angry:

co-commentator annoyed me A LOT more than the useless ref. I was livid at some of the comments, him going "PENALTY" when nothing happens in our box, and refusing to accept we should've had a penalty when Nolan was hacked down. Cunt. :angry:

Difference is the fucking commentator doesn't have an influence on the game man. Marriner had a huge one. How can you be more upset over words?

No logic.