Chelsea 3 - 4 Newcastle United - 22/09/10 - post match reaction from page 45

Dave

I'm still furious at the thought of the penalty. It was never a pen in a zillion years. The bloke fell over and conned the ref who basically crumbled under the pressure of the thought that he would be overseeing a defeat of the champions on their own turf and all that would entail if he had made the wrong decision and not given the pen. What a nob.

That performance basically sums Ameobi's whole career up to a tee. On his day he threatens so much and can look a genuine quality player but the problem is his 'day' doesn't come round too often. He could so easily be abysmal against Stoke.

But well done Shola lad.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That performance basically sums Ameobi's whole career up to a tee. On his day he threatens so much and can look a genuine quality player but the problem is his 'day' doesn't come round too often. He could so easily be abysmal against Stoke.

But well done Shola lad.

His day doesn't even last a day, man, or even an entire match!

First team to beat Chelsea in a domestic cup in open play since Abramovich came.

I might be wrong here but didn't we beat Mourinho's Chelsea in the FA cup at SJP when Kluivert scored?

Aye I just got that line from The Sun's online report. Barnsley also beat them in the FA Cup, unless they meant Carling Cup.

First team to beat Chelsea in a domestic cup in open play since Abramovich came.

I might be wrong here but didn't we beat Mourinho's Chelsea in the FA cup at SJP when Kluivert scored?

Aye I just got that line from The Sun's online report. Barnsley also beat them in the FA Cup, unless they meant Carling Cup.

At Stamford Bridge, I think.

Guest Roger Kint

The Suns original article(now amended) said Lovenkrands took the corner as well, in fact its been heavily edited since the papers were printed by the shocking journo

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/104361491.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E61D58ED0412C573D3F2B30136CF043068678A43A40BAFC8B0

That's like the clip from Borat that someone used as Shola's celebration recently with the player's heads on. :lol:

Campbells Forearm is the same size as fergusons leg  :lol:

Looks like both. First to beat them in 90 minutes in a domestic cup at Stamford Bridge, and first to beat them in 90 minutes in the Carling Cup home or away since Abramovich came over.

Absolutely fab result when you look at the team Chelski had out but the pundits probably dont know any history post Abramovich but the nice bits.This result will give our youngsters such a positive lift and make them believe they can get to Wembley if we get a promising draw for a change but who cares these kids and senior pros know that its only a game and every opposing team has its off days .Not jumping through hoops yet but lets go for it  :clap2: