Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Where do they normally play, and how easy is it to get to by Metro?

For some daft reason we have 3 home venues, St James', Darsley Park and Whitley Park.  Getting to them all by Metro isn't too bad, the main problem with our next 3 home games is that they are mid-week afternoon kick off's.  The next mid-week evening kick off at St James' isn't until the end of February, 5 months away.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Played really well. Needs to bulk up though, maybe he can take some tips from Carroll.

Is that you Vince McMahon?

If you asked him, he'd still say he was a winger. Being retrained due to lack of depth at LB.

You wouldn't know it on his last 2 performances. Reads the game well, knows when to jockey and when to commit. Lush cross too. Doesn't look like he is fast/tricky enough to a winger.

Nah, he's not tricks galore by any means, most of his work at Youth/Reserve level down the wing was determination to get past his man and get the ball crossed. Sometimes he'd slow up and then use some burst speed past his man, most of the time it was good passing and angles with Inman/Vuckic to get the cross in.

I was a little unsure about him after the Accrington game but he played very well last night.

Another bonus of us winning is it will mean he gets another first team oppurtunity which can only be a good thing.

Very impressed with this boy last night - gave a really good and confident performance in a venue where he could have been intimidated. These sort of games will be great for his confidence and I feel less worried about the LB position if Enrique was to be injured. If he keeps progressing, he will have a good future ahead of him.

Like some others, I didn't see what all the fuss was about with Vuckic - was very quiet for me.

• 3 months later...
Guest VegasToon

I really hope we get some depth so we can loan players out like him.  He looks like he has potential, but needs to play to gain experience.

Played very well in the Carling Cup earlier in the season, looked self assured today too.

Liked the fact he wasnt taking any crap from Ben Haim too. Like a snotty nosed school kid.."you do know my big brothers Tiote and Barton are over there, touch me and they will fuck you up."