I know we should all rejoice in celebration but...

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm guessing he is just taking the mick?

No NUFC fan in their right mind would not be ecstatic if we won the cup.

He's clearly not an NUFC fan though, mind.

If this thread is anything to go by the it would be easy to conclude the next generation of NUFC fans are nothing more than a bunch of shallow pricks. Thankfully (and despite what they might think) this board isn’t representative of real football supporters.

aye, real supporters would prefer us not to win any silverware this season or qualify for Europe!

:lol:

If this thread is anything to go by the it would be easy to conclude the next generation of NUFC fans are nothing more than a bunch of shallow pricks. Thankfully (and despite what they might think) this board isnt representative of real football supporters.

I don't know a single person who shares your opinion, either on here or away from here.

I wonder if 'real football supporters' are the ones that attend matches, because I'd wager any money that 99%+ of the SJP crowd would love us to win the League Cup. Though you could argue that the home fans aren't 'real football supporters' - the really real fans are the ones that go to away games. Like the 1,500 that were magnificent last night.

Oh, hang on...

I wonder if 'real football supporters' are the ones that attend matches, because I'd wager any money that 99%+ of the SJP crowd would love us to win the League Cup. Though you could argue that the home fans aren't 'real football supporters' - the really real fans are the ones that go to away games. Like the 1,500 that were magnificent last night.

Oh, hang on...

The 1500 who attended last night only went because they wanted to see us get knocked out.

Whatever the League Cup means or doesn't mean, last night was a fantastic game of football that all 22 players on the pitch, and all 40,000 in the crowd, were working their hardest to win. That any Toon fan can moan about or belittle the fact that we emerged victorious from such a tremendous match beggars belief, frankly.

But then, "Malandro"...  :dontknow: