Carling Cup fourth round - Arsenal (h) Pre-Match Thread

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well , I'd like to think at least surely Lovenkrands can't play any worse than he did v Wigan or Chelsea.

Accrington Stanley.

Scoring not good enough for you like? Didn't realise he should have been in goal as well.

Well , I'd like to think at least surely Lovenkrands can't play any worse than he did v Wigan or Chelsea.

Accrington Stanley.

I'll take a shit performance if he grabs a goal again like.

Accrington Stanley.

Scoring not good enough for you like? Didn't realise he should have been in goal as well.

It's not tbh. He stood and did fuck all for 90 minutes. He was absolutely useless, if we had a decent striker there instead of him, we would've scored at least 15 more goals.

I'm almost certain it'll be Vuckic on the left & Routledge on the right.

Doubt it. Routledge and Guthrie will be the wingers IMO.

Vuckic isn't the most mobile and has been shunted onto the wing before. Playing him in the middle of a 4-4-2 against Arsenal alongside Smith is just asking for trouble.

Vuckic isn't the most mobile and has been shunted onto the wing before. Playing him in the middle of a 4-4-2 against Arsenal alongside Smith is just asking for trouble.

And playing with our best players on the bench isn't?!?

Don't quote me on this but I've heard Alan Smith can crop up anywhere.

He's also got a good engine.

Don't quote me on this but I've heard Alan Smith can crop up anywhere.

He's also got a good engine.

He's better than John Terry, who can't find a man.