Players you were right/wrong about.

Lotus

With regards to Jenas, people always focus on his poor last year rather than the rest of his NUFC career when he was a top player. Shame it never worked out for him with us.

I seem to be wrong about a lot of players these days especially:

Owen - £17 million spent on an absolute shambles of a professional

Duff - thought £5 million was a bargain but did absolute f**k all

Carroll - kept saying he was sh** during the first few months of the Championship, how very wrong I was - his development so far has been fantastic and long may it continue

Right about Milner - Always knew he'd become something special

Wrong about N'Zogbia - Thought he'd really excel here but he just became a prick.

Thought Duff would become the player he was at Blackburn. Was really happy when we got rid of him.

Really wrong about Boumsong. When you hear big money being thrown about, you think"he's gotta be good for 8 mil" but he turned out to be shite.

Must add ; MILNER...I was right about him and I could see why KK walked when they sold him and didn't bring in a quality replacement...I reckon he would have done really well at SJP if KK hadn't walked and they had kept him. We would have been 25m richer by now !!

Right : owen - always felt we didn't need this overrated little shit at the 1zm would be better invested on 2 or 3 players. This guy and souness killed this club. What a frail, weak soft piece of shit, who was an insult to the club. Man I hated this fucking prick. Him travelling to the fulham game not with the squad like everyone else pissed me off even more. Cuntbag.

Wrong: luque. Oh dear, never got going after a good debut!

Wrongish- colo: too slow, weak, poor in the air, marks man too tightly: but he is like a new player 2 years on!

Guest Slippery Sam

Hugo Viana. He looked something really special during that Under 21 tournament (European Championships ?). What a waste of money.

Bellamy. Had a feeling he was going to be a good buy.

Guest Tall Striker

Hugo Viana. He looked something really special during that Under 21 tournament (European Championships ?). What a waste of money.

Bellamy. Had a feeling he was going to be a good buy.

Can.

Worms.

Open.

Right - Perch and Williamson. True, I've waited till the end of this match to say this, but it was obvious from kick-off they would both struggle. Neither are good enough physically, aerially or defensively to survive in this league. I would hope most of us knew this would be the case.

Wrong - Danny Simpson. Thought he was another Man Utd knock-off that would go to the Championship and stay there if not drop leagues. Was actually solid for us last season. We really need him back. I thought Coloccini was going to be an absolute liability last season and had reservations for him this season, but so far he has been very strong.