Newcastle United 1 - 2 Stoke City - 26/09/10 - post match reaction from page 31

Dave

Guest neesy111

"Peter Beardsley massive in the North East"

League titles as Liverpool, rare transfer from Anfield to Goodison & played, scored & captained England ffs, he is hardly Pavel Srnicek who is only massive in the NE.

Beardsley is one of the best English players ever imo, so he's pretty well known nationally.

Should teams like stoke be banned from football, because if I were a neutral I would of switched off that match after 15 mins.

We might not like it but there is no law against playing shite football. If the manager can get the players, board and supporters to buy what they are selling then good luck to them. If everyone played the same way football would not be as interesting.

And tbf, we've served up some awful dross in our time.

Nothing on the scale of that.  This is an entertainment business, if all teams played like Stoke their would be nee-one willing to pay to watch the fucker.

No it isn't. It's a game of football.

If I want entertaining I'll watch the latest tv series on sky 1 or go to the cinema.

It's an entertainment business now, people go to be entertained because football is now imo a middle class sport to go and watch now.

Your opinion is wrong. Only idiot commentators think that footballers should be offering entertainment. People go to football to support the team that they love and they'll do that regardless of how entertaining it is.

Guest neesy111

Should teams like stoke be banned from football, because if I were a neutral I would of switched off that match after 15 mins.

We might not like it but there is no law against playing shite football. If the manager can get the players, board and supporters to buy what they are selling then good luck to them. If everyone played the same way football would not be as interesting.

And tbf, we've served up some awful dross in our time.

Nothing on the scale of that.  This is an entertainment business, if all teams played like Stoke their would be nee-one willing to pay to watch the fucker.

No it isn't. It's a game of football.

If I want entertaining I'll watch the latest tv series on sky 1 or go to the cinema.

It's an entertainment business now, people go to be entertained because football is now imo a middle class sport to go and watch now.

Your opinion is wrong. Only idiot commentators think that footballers should be offering entertainment. People go to football to support the team that they love and they'll do that regardless of how entertaining it is.

:no:

Guest neesy111

The 2nd half can only be better.

Fucking hell, you're a miserable sod.

How?  If I were a neutral I'd switched the game off after 15 mins.  You can also tell by the lack of atmosphere by our fans as well.

Neesy, when did you become such a miserable establishment bastard?

If there is one thing that gets me fucked off it's people suggesting that one type of football is wrong. If it gets you points then most people will be happy with that. Not every team can be Barcelona or Arsenal.