Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hard to hate/dislike Liverpool and Spurs, these days.  They would have been up there on my list, in the past.  Really like Pochettino and Klopp.  Plus Spurs have done it the right way, IMO.  They've got a load of quality players, but don't really have a superstar.  I'm sure Poch gives youngsters a chance, as well. 

When Spurs had Redknapp and then Sherwood and Liverpool had Dogleash and then Rodgers.  It was quite easy to hate them.

I don't hate Spurs anymore.

Spurs don't bother me anymore, I think it was Redknapp who I hated.

Liverpool I just can't fucking stand, honestly I don't wish for any club to go bust, that is except for them.

Sunderland I hate because of the local rivalry.

There are a few teams who I dislike, but not truly hate.

It's fluid.

Now Mourinho's gone I don't mind Chelsea.

All time faves to hate:

Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs - just because I spent the first 10/15 years of following football having a superiority complex with them and the last decade has reversed that trend and it hurts. I don't mind this current version of Spurs but I'd be distraught if they won the league.

You don't mind Chelsea?? What about their fans? Probably the biggest cunts in English football.

It's fluid.

All time faves to hate:

Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs - just because I spent the first 10/15 years of following football having a superiority complex with them and the last decade has reversed that trend and it hurts. I don't mind this current version of Spurs but I'd be distraught if they won the league.

You don't mind Chelsea?? What about their fans? Probably the biggest c***s in English football.

I don't know any. Aye they seem bad from their rep and the abuse but I don't know any.

I loved Didier and Essien as players. 

I don't mind Villa the club but I'll never understand why their fans cared so much about us going down.

They didn't. It was just funny as owt to them.

They cared enough to dedicate time and money for obtaining some needless banners!

It's fluid.

All time faves to hate:

You don't mind Chelsea?? What about their fans? Probably the biggest c***s in English football.

I don't know any. Aye they seem bad from their rep and the abuse but I don't know any.

Sorry... did you know Mourinho back then??!

It's fluid.

All time faves to hate:

Chelsea fans from before the success were just thugs who caused bother wherever they went, Chelsea fans since the success are just glory hunters. There is a mix of both in their crowd, nothing to like about their fanbase at all.

I don't mind Villa the club but I'll never understand why their fans cared so much about us going down.

TCD talking shit, yet again. 

They did care.  They were partying in the stands, hugging each other like they had won something important or just avoided relegation.  They were going nuts for a long while after the final whistle.  Full of hate and anger before the game, as well.  Throwing shit from those steps that you walk past, to get to the away end.  On top of all this, the way they went on afterwards, suggested that yes, they did care. 

TCD talking shit, yet again. 

They did care.  They were partying in the stands, hugging each other like they had won something important or just avoided relegation.  They were going nuts for a long while after the final whistle.  Full of hate and anger before the game, as well.  Throwing shit from those steps that you walk past, to get to the away end.  On top of all this, the way they went on afterwards, suggested that yes, they did care. 

Fans of a formerly big club seeking relevance in the modern game.  Just for one day they got to live outside the monotone, boring, irrelevant non-existence their club had quietly succumbed to.  Same as the mackems and the way they celebrated when City won the title, they just wanted to feel relevant again, to have some attention and feel like they mattered.

There'll never be any glory supporting a club like that anymore.  You'll never see a trophy, you'll never feel the same electricity that shot through our city when Keegan came.  All you have is an endless trudge of moronically dull non-ambition with the odd relegation battle thrown in.  In that light you can forgive a little over excitement at the thought of a little attention.

• Arsenal - fans carry on like cringeworthy dicks. Piers Morgan
  • Aston Villa - May 2009.
  • Bournemouth - Relegation rival. Fuck off
  • Chelsea - self explanatory. Got Surrey-based family who are all a bunch of fucking hosepipes that support them as well. Detestable pricks.
  • Crystal Palace - Simon Jordan, Steve Parish, Alan Pardew
  • Everton - Thomas Gravesen. Cunt.
  • Leicester City - Envy. Fuck off
  • Liverpool - self explanatory. Just look at their fans ffs.
  • Man City - Rich. Can't fill their ground.
  • Man Utd - Glory supporting fuckbags who are now tearful because they're not winning every week.
  • Newcastle United - a club owned by a cunt, sponsored by cunts.
  • Norwich City - Delia Smith is fucking awful.
  • Southampton - Matt Le Tissier. Again, envy to some degree.
  • Stoke City - Lived there for a year. Never known people like that lot. So fucking weird.
  • sunderland - self explanatory. Gladly now suffering the nonsequences.
  • Swansea City - fucking managed to win a cup while we're still waiting.
  • Tottenham Hotspur - Used to be because of Redknapp. Now it's just envy.
  • Watford - bit of a nothing club who are benefiting from an ambitious owner. Envy again.
  • West Bromich Albion - Again, a nothing club. Tony Pulis. Jeremy Peace. Somen Tchoyi
  • West Ham United - Gold, Sullivan, the Olympic Stadium, Danny Dyer, the general hooligan attitude.

Perennial

Liverpool - Obvious reasons well espoused by many here.

Manchester United - Again, entitlement and expectation make monsters of us all.

Sunderland - Well...of course.

Dynamical

Crystal Palace - Pardew.

Everton - Martinez and general Scouse tom-foolery.

...and teams who more-than-likely instill team wide doping programs.

Also, where's the "Which clubs do you like the most?" thread, sure there's been one on here before.